X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is your VC red or black?
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Idk if you're talking to me lol, but mine is red.

This is mine.

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
      I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

So now it's red with black letters?
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

if you ever want to do a small meet lmk, i live in galena il

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
            So now it's red with black letters?
            Yepper and I love it!

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
            if you ever want to do a small meet lmk, i live in galena il
            Hell yeah man. Brsteinbach and I were just PMing last night about how we needa get a crew of people in this area. Him and I are meetin up on friday, that should be fun.

But yeah, got a few people around here. Some meets would be fun as hell.

Member's Ride Thread

I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

im off every thursday and saturday and wouldnt mind meeting up
              lmk

Comment

I'm off every Thurs and don't work weekends, Idk where you'd wanna meet at.

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

have no clue, havent really ventured into wi at all

Comment

Idk we could meet in like dodgeville or something. It seems to be the halfway point. I'd say Monroe because they cruise on Friday and Sat nights, but I think they're done for the season.

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

im down with dodgevillie
                      bring your import buddies and we could have a meet on saturday

Comment

Yeah I'll see whats up with them and send you a PM later.

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Here's a pic of the black letters. I didn't get done with work until it was dark out so it's kinda a crappy picture, but it'll do until I take one during the day.

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Looks great man! Can't wait to see your whole car in person. lol.

^^^^^
                            Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Originally posted by Ander View Post
                              Yepper and I love it!
                              Cool, was it hard to sand it down and paint?
                              1990 Accord EX

Comment

I wanted to retain the original texture of the vc and I was nervous the sandpaper would screw that up so I didn't sand lol.

Just cleaned the hell out of it and painted. I'd say it turned out rather nice

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X