No announcement yet.

Brandoncb7 : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did a little bit more sanding/cleaning in the engine bay. It's slow going but it'll get there.

When I started

An hour or so later

Like I said, it's nothing much but in a few days you'll see the difference. I was lazy yesterday when I was doing it and playing around more than anything lol.

Comment

Any updates on your intake manifold. I am interested to see how it turns out.

Comment

Originally posted by 09cb7 View Post
        Any updates on your intake manifold. I am interested to see how it turns out.
        Not yet man. I ended up running out of money lol. I got hired about a month ago though and have been ordering other parts and just found a parts/donor car for mine that i'm picking up this weekend. With everything that has been going on the intake has been put on hold for a minute. I have to find an H23 plenum and throttle body to buy to complete it and then have the money for a Bisimoto intake gasket and block off plates for the plenum too lol. 150 more dollars or so if not more and it will be finished. I'm going to have some different shit done to the plenum instead of just polishing it too so that's going to take some more money and time also. Thanks for looking and your interest though. It won't be too much longer and big changes will be happening.

Comment

I am thinking about sanding my h23 intake manifold too lol

Comment

It's alot of work. It's more time consuming that anything though. Buying sandpaper is only around 10 bucks or so to do the whole thing and other than that if you have a dremel too it's basically free. I have around 50 hours into mine and could see spending another 30 or so to get it finished lol. I'm probably sanding it longer than I should with each grit but i'm just trying to make sure it's done right the first time. 320-400-600-800-1000 and then polish the hell out of it.

Comment

Ok I have finally gotten bumper covers and the other body parts I need lol. They're only sitting on the car and not mounted in these pics so that's not the finished product. I got the back one and the fenders mounted yesterday and today but I don't have the usb cable to upload the pics. I'll have those next weekend. But anyways here's a couple of pics of what has happend so far. I still have one piece headlights on hold for me, a BMW flushmount sitting in my room, and a battery relocation kit to install. It's not much but changes are coming.

4X4 FTL LOL

Comment

Ok so all of a sudden I don't have the Accord anymore...................I now have a tirbo Del Slo. Lowered, drilled rotors, 8 spoke wheels, intercooled, full roll cage, Greddy blow off valve, broken corner light, a little bit of cancer, I even got it with the no back window option and an excellent exhaust leak. It needs a little bit of work but all in all it was a fair trade. Pics will be coming soon bitches.

Comment

not too big on the body kit but other than that its nice

Comment

Look two posts above yours and you can see what the car looks like now. A friend of mine now owns it though.

Comment

What did you do? Lol. Hey, remember that deal we had awhile back? Care to help a brotha out now?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                      Originally posted by Jarrett
                      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                      X