redlineCB7 : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

frame damage?

also did you ever get it aligned? cuz the 1s couple of pics, you ride looks aligned

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
      frame damage?

also did you ever get it aligned? cuz the 1s couple of pics, you ride looks aligned
      i did get an aligment done to the car. From what I've seen, the radiator support is done and rear quarter panel on the driver side looks out of place, and my trunk doesn't close.
      Last edited by redlineCB7; 01-21-2010, 09:32 PM. Reason: adding info
      "it's gettin there"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
        Jesus, how'd that happen? At least you got insurance.
        I was waiting for this truck to turn on a one lane street, and I looked in my rear view mirror and saw a car behind me who was waiting for me to go. So when I went to change the track on my radio "bang". I'm like "get the fuck outta here, are you serious?" I'm thinking this lady couldn't wait haha, but this punk ran into the lady which hit me and made me run into the truck in front of me. The guy said he didn't know that we was "STOPPED" and didn't know how it all happened. I'm thinking he was on the phone not paying attention and driving fast. I got to the insurace place at 4pm yesterday, and left at 4:30pm, and around 4:50pm was when it all happend lolz.
        "it's gettin there"

Comment

Working...
        X