brsteinbach : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brsteinbach View Post
    I'm thinking like a dark gunmetal, kinda like slick_nine's but more metalic. His MRT
    Good idea. I wanted my car to be that color but they only had it in AT and I didnt feel like waiting to get one from another dealership.
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by 91dxaccordcb7 View Post
      what happend to the smokes tails and idk if it just the angle but the pics of your car slammed look like it would do alot of damage to your muffler dude
      Ahh yeah, my muffler is only three fingers off the ground. It doesn't scrap when I drive only when going in driveways.
      Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
      Good idea. I wanted my car to be that color but they only had it in AT and I didnt feel like waiting to get one from another dealership.
      I wish I never got an auto. I didn't know how to drive a 5spd when I got my car and now I wish I would have learned before I bought it. I want to do a 5spd swap but it seems kinda expensive and time consuming.

^^^^^
      Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

car looks great..keep up the great work
        VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
        1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
        MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Thanks bro.

^^^^^
          Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

I wish I never got an auto. I didn't know how to drive a 5spd when I got my car and now I wish I would have learned before I bought it. I want to do a 5spd swap but it seems kinda expensive and time consuming.
            Time consuming? Yeah, expensive? What would you call expensive? My dad and I swapped my CB7 and $$$ wise it wasnt too bad.
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Nice meeting you today! I'm all about meeting fellow cb7 tuners seeing as I don't know any, lol! Anyway, I'll pm you the info for the race on sunday. Hope you can make it!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Ok looonnnggg post.

I'm really wanting a Legend lip. They're wearing on me more and more.
                I can't find any legends at the jy's near me so I'm going to look around here (Arkansas I'm visiting my Grandma) and see if I can find one.

I am thinking about doing some what of an exterior conversion to a dx. I am thinking about painting my bumpers, door handles, mirrors, and trim back to black. If not I'm for surly striping the paint on the trim or just getting "new" sets at the jy.

One last thing, has anyone ever had a problem of their catback piping rubbing on their rear lca and frame right before the lca? Mines rubbing in those places and it's kinda loud and annoying. I was think about possibly wrapping those sections that are rubbing with exhaust heat wrap.

(I've been down here for a little under a week and I miss my CB sooo bad.)

^^^^^
                Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

When're you coming back?

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
                  I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

IDK for sure. I know not for a couple more weeks.

Doing this to my fogs when I get back. Idk if you can see from the pictures or not but my fogs are diry and foggy.
                    Ander: I know you know how they look. You were with me when we got em off the se.

^^^^^
                    Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Do itttt

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
                      I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

I am thinking about doing some what of an exterior conversion to a dx. I am thinking about painting my bumpers, door handles, mirrors, and trim back to black. If not I'm for surly striping the paint on the trim or just getting "new" sets at the jy.
                        Sounds good. Are you painting the steelies as well?
                        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Sounds good. Are you painting the steelies as well?
                          Back to black? IDK, probably not. I need some tires for my rims but I can't find any for a good / cheap price. It sucks cause I'm sooo sick of steelies. My car would look so much better with wheels and paint. lol

^^^^^
                          Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

They look good the way they are. Painting the bumpers, trim, and mirrors black would give the car a diff. look though.

You should do the door handles as well.
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

I like all of this work you've done mannnn! What kind of wheels are you putting on it?

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
                              "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

They look good the way they are. Painting the bumpers, trim, and mirrors black would give the car a diff. look though.

You should do the door handles as well.
                                Thats what I forgot to add, Door handles as well. Should I go flat or gloss black?
                                Originally posted by Hondalover View Post
                                I like all of this work you've done mannnn! What kind of wheels are you putting on it?
                                I want some diamond racing like yours or These in gun metal.

But I have some American Racing 5 spokes. Heres a pic of them.

Edit BTW those scuffs are just from a clay bar that I never buffed off.

What size tires do you guy's think I should go, 50's or 45's? BTW their 15's and don't look that bad on the car as they do in the pic. lol

^^^^^
                                Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Working...
                                X