No announcement yet.

brsteinbach : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It gets better and better. Just have to paint that door molding gray(or paint them black all around) and she'll be golden.
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

I'm more than likely going to do all of the moldings black. I just need to get the energy to do it lol. I'm too lazy to mask the doors off and paint them lol.

Wellllll I got a high flow cat to replace my hollowed out cat which was making a terrible and annoying rattling noise. I got a couple flanges welded on it today and installed it. It sounds so much better w/o the rattle.

This is the one I ordered.

^^^^^
      Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Hey remember me, I met up with you and Ander I think in madison once. Im really liking the direction your taking your cb7, it looks pretty good, and alot different than last time I saw it! Good job! BTW my accord is down for some time, the number 1 cylinder cracked down the middle under full boost lol. I blame it on the .030 over pistons on a stock block.. time for some upgrades I guess. Anyway thought I'd just drop in and say hi
        ON_N20
        Nitrous = Been there. Turbo = Now. Nitrous + Turbo?... LOADING

Comment

Hey! Whats up Preston. Good to hear from ya and thanks for the complements man! Sorry to hear about your car, hope you get her built up and running again.

We need to meet up again soon...

Bring the CD down for a night. Hope to hear from ya some more man.

^^^^^
          Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

My D.I.Y. oil catch can.

I like it and hope it works.

^^^^^
            Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

i love how clean your bay is bro! it looks really good and its nice to see some autos are still alive out there xp

Comment

Haha thanks man! It could be A LOT cleaner but I haven't had the time or patience to clean it very well.

I was thinking about doing a 5spd swap but I may just keep this one auto and buy another.

^^^^^
                Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

I just love your cb man! Keep up the good work and keep us updated

Bought from:AbsurdNY,92smokeaccord,cb7inct,nevi325,xkjnboix,cb 7resurrector,JoshM

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203451

Comment

Thanks man, I sure will. I love getting new parts and updating my mrt.

^^^^^
                    Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Welp. My car's gonna be down again for some time cause I'm burning a ton of oil. I and almost certain it is my valve seals/guides. Idk if I should try to find a new low millage head or if I should have a machine shop replace all of the seals and guides in my head.

Any thought? And if you think get a new head home many miles should I be looking for to be safe?

^^^^^
                      Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

maybe its time for a swap

Bought from:AbsurdNY,92smokeaccord,cb7inct,nevi325,xkjnboix,cb 7resurrector,JoshM

Comment

I totally would if I had the money. I have no job right now so I get money by mowing my neighbors lawns and working on their brakes/doing oil changes.

I'd really love a swap tho...

^^^^^
                          Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

H23 swap

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
                            I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

Originally posted by Ander View Post
                              H23 swap
                              Im doing the H23 Vtec when I get my taxes

Comment

Originally posted by Ander View Post
                                H23 swap
                                Originally posted by markrutherford View Post
                                Im doing the H23 Vtec when I get my taxes
                                I'd be happy with a gosh damn non v-tec H23.

^^^^^
                                Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Working...
                                X