No announcement yet.

brsteinbach : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on relocate the battery and hide the fuse box. but either way it looks good how long till its oin the road again.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Originally posted by TracieS View Post
      Come on relocate the battery and hide the fuse box. but either way it looks good how long till its oin the road again.
      Oh give me some time Tracie! I just tucked the drivers side so far, she'll be getting the full treatment eventually. She's pretty much ready to be back on the road!

^^^^^
      Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Car seems to be running great, just need to add some trand fluid cause if I take a corner fast my trans goes into neutral .

But everything seems to be going good. I'm planning on getting some good pics of her soon since she's running now. So I'll be updating soon with better engine bay pics and how my wheels look after I polished them and have them on the car.

^^^^^
        Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Thanks for the update info. I am headed to grab some lube right now and wait for them pictures.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
          MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Random picctturreeesss:

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
            I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

This car is so bad ass. I think painting it would lose it's entire attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                This car is so bad ass. I think painting it would lose it's entire attitude.
                What I was just thinking about it has that raw feeling to it.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

If I respray it, it will be primer/sealer. I just love the way my car looks primered.

Here's a few random pics. Think I should go lower? It looks kinda high in the pics

DSCF0701 by brsteinbach, on Flickr

DSCF0704 by brsteinbach, on Flickr

DSCF0757 by brsteinbach, on Flickr

DSCF0759 by brsteinbach, on Flickr

DSCF0763 by brsteinbach, on Flickr

DSCF0766 by brsteinbach, on Flickr

DSCF0771 by brsteinbach, on Flickr

DSCF0773 by brsteinbach, on Flickr

DSCF0767 by brsteinbach, on Flickr

^^^^^
                  Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Looks awesome!!!!! Makes me want to wire tuck my bay Keep up the good work man, I love it!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Thanks man!

^^^^^
                      Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Gah!! Brian what are you doing man? You're making me want your more than i already do!

"Cleft"
                        Rolling vid>> Click Here

Comment

I'm not going to lie, this car goes on my top 10 list of cars on this site.

It's so raw, purposeful and clean. This car has so much character to it, I could probably have a 2 way conversation with it.

Comment

car looks great, what are your plans for paint?

Comment

Originally posted by swk_cb7 View Post
                              Gah!! Brian what are you doing man? You're making me want your more than i already do!
                              Hahaha, I love my car, I had a friend ask me if I would take $2500 cash for it right now and I said no, I just couldn't do it I've put way too much blood sweat and tears into it!

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                              I'm not going to lie, this car goes on my top 10 list of cars on this site.

It's so raw, purposeful and clean. This car has so much character to it, I could probably have a 2 way conversation with it.
                              That's so awesome! Thank you Mikey!

Originally posted by jchsmiley View Post
                              car looks great, what are your plans for paint?
                              Thanks.
                              I'm probably going to keep it primer if not I'll just keep it gray.

^^^^^
                              Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

nice car bro i like the stance it has looks good

im curious what website do you go to make the cartoon pics of your car?
                                I love my cb7

Comment

Working...
                                X