brsteinbach : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
    I like the no-amber look as well. No offense but how about installing the plate on the center of the bumper? I'd say it would look cleaner and save you money.
    Center as in where its bolted on the bumper? I just don't like it there.

I did have it zip tied in the center and it looked goofy to me.

DSC_0024 by brsteinbach, on Flickr

Plus the "ticket" would be for me to put it on and get it written off at a police station. Not a big deal that way.

^^^^^
    Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

I say run the plate closer to the passenger side. I hate throwing money away on stupid tickets. Even fix it tickets cost $25 here in Cali. BTW I still love them big blue nipple looking like caps on your wheels.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
      MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Fix it's are free here in WI. But I agree, it's no use in wasting gas to get it written off. I still have the blue nipples sitting in the garage hung on the wall.

I may throw them on time and time again when winter is over and I throw my wheels back on.

^^^^^
        Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

jizzz on the rims everytime i see a new pics
          VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
          1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
          MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Lol, Thanks man. I can't wait to put my wheels on again and lower it back to the ground.

^^^^^
            Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

I say leave the plate. No one likes being hassled by the cops. And no amber, car looks clean with the blackhoused lights and clear lenses.

BTW, I love your car. One of my favorite on the site.
              We are all ricers, it just depends what flavor rice you are.

Minitrucker by heart, CB7tuner by coincidence.

My For Sale Thread
              Bowling Pin Shift Knobs

Comment

Originally posted by dbales View Post
                I say leave the plate. No one likes being hassled by the cops. And no amber, car looks clean with the blackhoused lights and clear lenses.

BTW, I love your car. One of my favorite on the site.
                Leave it where it's at or relocate it? But you've got that right, I'm hassled enough cause of my height and exhaust.

Thanks man, glad you like it.

^^^^^
                Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

You could put your plate inside the car facing outside the front window on the passenger side. Car always looks good. Ever consider getting EDM corners and then get a gloss black coat on the inside of the housing?

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by brsteinbach View Post
                    Leave it where it's at or relocate it? But you've got that right, I'm hassled enough cause of my height and exhaust.

Thanks man, glad you like it.
                    I say leave it off to the left. Sure you could put it where its "supposed" to go, but IMO it doesn't look right there. Maybe its just the non-conformist in me. Lol.
                    We are all ricers, it just depends what flavor rice you are.

Minitrucker by heart, CB7tuner by coincidence.

My For Sale Thread
                    Bowling Pin Shift Knobs

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                      You could put your plate inside the car facing outside the front window on the passenger side. Car always looks good. Ever consider getting EDM corners and then get a gloss black coat on the inside of the housing?
                      I thought of that too, I might throw it up there if I ever want it off to take pictures and want to make sure I have better chances of not getting pulled over.

But yeah I have thought about getting some but I'll probably wait cause I can't decide if I want one piecers or not.

Originally posted by dbales View Post
                      I say leave it off to the left. Sure you could put it where its "supposed" to go, but IMO it doesn't look right there. Maybe its just the non-conformist in me. Lol.
                      I don't like it in the center where it is "supposed" to go either, it looks really bad there IMO.

^^^^^
                      Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Made some bumper fasteners for my car out of spare washers and nuts using my extra dress up bolts.

DSCF1041 by brsteinbach, on Flickr

DSCF1043 by brsteinbach, on Flickr

DSCF1043 by brsteinbach, on Flickr

DSCF1044 by brsteinbach, on Flickr

DSCF1046 by brsteinbach, on Flickr

DSCF1047 by brsteinbach, on Flickr

I can't wait for winter to be over, I'm so sick of having my car be high and on steelies along with the nasty salt and sand all over my car and in my engine bay.

But tell me what ya think of them, came out great to me for using some spare parts.

^^^^^
                        Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Here are some pics of my homemade camera mount for my car. I also took a couple videos last night so I'll upload those too.

The first one was a test picture which just show about the placement of the camera when it is on the passenger side nearest to the pillar. I can move/turn the bolt where ever I want it to, so I can change the placement. I'll usually have it where the mount is in the pictures after the first one.

^^^^^
                          Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Well here's a crappy test video for all of ya'll. The mount wasn't as tight as it should have been so I'll be making a new video soon. Be sure to watch it in HD!!! Also let me know what you think.

If that^ doesn't work here's the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ2XmpDVTi0

Also the noise is from the shaking of the mount.

^^^^^
                            Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

I like your bumper mounts. I have a drywall screw in each side of my bumper, i think they would look better closer to the corner light though.

Comment

Possibly, but no going back now since I drilled unless I fill them. I'm satisfied for now so oh well

^^^^^
                                Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Working...
                                X