No announcement yet.

brsteinbach : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have you considered on maybe spray painting your car like a satin army green or any satin spay colors? only reason i'm randomly saying this is because your car is nice but that primer look is hurting it your car (which has potential). i've had 2 previous cars that had the paint was an eye sore and instead of primering it (knowing that i probably would never paint it) i figured why not paint it with krylon and a color that would be more appealing than primer. plus it only cost me $25 to do it lol
    FRIENDS
    DONT LET
    FRIENDS
    ROLL ON
    ROTA'S

Comment

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
      Not true bud. The last few pages on my thread are full of quality work and real parts, but not too much love.

I think it also has to do with going around and commenting on other people's rides. Then they feel guilty and obligated to look at what you have goin on.
      Very very good point my friend!

Originally posted by ferenza View Post
      Your cb looks good
      I follow you on stanceworks also.
      I like the originality of your build. You dont need super über rare jdm parts to be cool, just creativity.
      Ride is bitchin
      Thanks man! I need to find your car on S/W or just follow you on here lol.

Originally posted by islandhopper View Post
      Werd.

Originally posted by mugencivic4dr View Post
      have you considered on maybe spray painting your car like a satin army green or any satin spay colors? only reason i'm randomly saying this is because your car is nice but that primer look is hurting it your car (which has potential). i've had 2 previous cars that had the paint was an eye sore and instead of primering it (knowing that i probably would never paint it) i figured why not paint it with krylon and a color that would be more appealing than primer. plus it only cost me $25 to do it lol
      I want to keep it grey I rolled my roof with rustoleum gloss smoke grey and I like the color a lot. I just do want to deal with body work and also masking the car off. It is also very well known by a ton of people as being primered.

So eventually I'll paint it.

^^^^^
      Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

If they don't like it, then don't worry about what they say in the end you're happy with your whip. Looks good, just fix that rear bumper trim

Comment

To be honest. I dig your side fender signals and bumper signals. I'm not a fan of some other things like the 'stache. I don't want to go over it piece by piece of what I do/don't like because I'm sure I do things to my car you may dislike.

I do appreciate the work put in the car, like your cancer treatments and such.

But like others said, don't worry so much about what others think of your car as long as you like your car.

Comment

Originally posted by mitsubishiv5 View Post
            If they don't like it, then don't worry about what they say in the end you're happy with your whip. Looks good, just fix that rear bumper trim
            Yeah its starting to fade. Thank ya man!

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
            To be honest. I dig your side fender signals and bumper signals. I'm not a fan of some other things like the 'stache. I don't want to go over it piece by piece of what I do/don't like because I'm sure I do things to my car you may dislike.

I do appreciate the work put in the car, like your cancer treatments and such.

But like others said, don't worry so much about what others think of your car as long as you like your car.
            The stache was 25 cents and is only a joke for a bit lol.

That's how it will always be with everyone's cars on here, some may like certain parts of there car and some may not. But I appreciate your appreciation

Oh and the rust does need more work done to it, it's my daily and up here in WI our winters are brutal with salt so they just eat the cars up!

^^^^^
            Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Looking good. What happened to the DIY corners? I like those better.
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

I need to do some again. My old ones broke and wouldn't line up right.

^^^^^
                Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Niiiice ride dude, Im diggin the wheels.

Clean Car Bro!
                  MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=202004
                  1992 Accord EX(Canadian)Seattle Silver sedan

Comment

Originally posted by Jking72 View Post
                    Niiiice ride dude, Im diggin the wheels.

Clean Car Bro!
                    Thank you!!!

^^^^^
                    Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Cars looking good man. Love those wheels!!! What are the specs??

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Smurff View Post
                        Cars looking good man. Love those wheels!!! What are the specs??
                        15"x7" +12

^^^^^
                        Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Some random pics of my car, and with my new Password:JDM tow hook on!

Fun straight pipe I had on for a bit!

DSCF1699-1 by brsteinbach, on Flickr

DSCF1700-1 by brsteinbach, on Flickr

DSCF1701-1 by brsteinbach, on Flickr

Crap night pics -_-

DSCF1682-1 by brsteinbach, on Flickr

DSCF1681-1 by brsteinbach, on Flickr

The tow hooks!

DSCF1707-1 by brsteinbach, on Flickr

W/O the tow hook:

Without Tow Hook 2 by brsteinbach, on Flickr

Without Tow Hook by brsteinbach, on Flickr

With the tow hook:

With Tow Hook by brsteinbach, on Flickr

With Tow Hook 2 by brsteinbach, on Flickr

With Tow Hook 3 by brsteinbach, on Flickr

With Tow Hook 4 by brsteinbach, on Flickr

And a good ol' macro shot!

Macro Shot by brsteinbach, on Flickr

^^^^^
                          Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Looking good brother. Have you thought about painting the lower grille black?
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                              Looking good brother. Have you thought about painting the lower grille black?
                              I've thought about it but I'm not totally sure I want to.

^^^^^
                              Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Well, tiny update. I bought the mid section of a ws2 cat back from a friend for $20 who took it off his Sentra spec v so I am going to use the resonator! I'll get it welded on some time soon. I took my muffler off and just put it on the end and it was quite a difference! So I can't wait, the only down side is that its a 4" body so it's gonna hang a little low.

^^^^^
                                Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Working...
                                X