• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4drcord
    nice seats sucker
    now we are twins
    I guess you could say that!!!!
    1991 Honda Accord Ex
    Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
    Totoro Squad #2

Comment

nice paint, nice engine, nice seats, nice wheels... damn nice freaking car! if you weren't so far away I'd try to by it!
      OS^e
      1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Originally posted by shawn.hayden
        nice paint, nice engine, nice seats, nice wheels... damn nice freaking car! if you weren't so far away I'd try to by it!
        LOL....yours isn't too bad itself!
        1991 Honda Accord Ex
        Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

Road Race #1
        Totoro Squad #2

Comment

This is what happens with a Final Drive....

This was a picture I took when I was going to the SCO in Phoenix...I was in 5th gear and in VTEC the whole way there..... and I was blastin' the A/C because it is just too damn hot here in Az! I basically lost my highway mileage, but its cool 'cause I'm killin cars on the street now!
          1991 Honda Accord Ex
          Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
          Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Updates!!!!!!

Some new goodies I picked up......AT THE JUNKYRD.....One mans junk is another mans treasure I guess!

My center console/armrest...It came out of a 91 Coupe.....I paid $30. All I have to do Is have the rice fabric taken off, and I need to have it recovered with black fabric...possibly with red stitching.

YES I KNOW I NEED THE REAR ASHTRAY....ITS THE ONLY PIECE THAT IS STOPPING ME FROM HAVING "FULL INTERIOR"!!!!

Sunroof visor.....it came off a green 94 Legend GS yo! Paid $25 bucks for it!

Comments are always welcome!
            Last edited by 91hybridaccord; 07-06-2005, 10:34 PM.
            1991 Honda Accord Ex
            Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
            Totoro Squad #2

Comment

looking good

JDMED

buy my jdm part
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Transmission::::
                H22 M2B4 LSD Tranny
                Spec Stage 3 Racing Clutch
                Spec Ultra Light aluminum flywheel
                T2T4 Helical style Limited Slip Diff.
                Swepco Synchromesh
                Circuitworx 4.7 Final Drive
                Carbon Synchros

How's the tranny? Do you think the problems stem from all the goodies?
                I was wondering about that Final drive I was talking to 2point6 about it before.
                What was the cost and how do you like it?
                What is Swepco Synchromesh?
                How do you like and where did you get the Carbon Synchros?

Comment

Originally posted by MADMAX
                  Transmission::::
                  H22 M2B4 LSD Tranny
                  Spec Stage 3 Racing Clutch
                  Spec Ultra Light aluminum flywheel
                  T2T4 Helical style Limited Slip Diff.
                  Swepco Synchromesh
                  Circuitworx 4.7 Final Drive
                  Carbon Synchros

How's the tranny? Do you think the problems stem from all the goodies?
                  I was wondering about that Final drive I was talking to 2point6 about it before.
                  What was the cost and how do you like it?
                  What is Swepco Synchromesh?
                  How do you like and where did you get the Carbon Synchros?
                  All of the problems that I was having were with the stock M2B4....But now, the tranny is fine. The cost of the final drive was about 1200 bucks...and I have noticed a huge improvement with it. When I get on it, from first to second, I wait about half the time to get back into VTEC, and from second to third, I'm already into VTEC....the only draw back is the top speed....I am at about 6K RPM'S hitting the speed limiter in 5th gear going like 115MPH....The gas mileage hasn't changed much either though, so I'm lovin' it. Its great for Street/Strip....not really good for highway driving though. Swepco Synchromesh is a synthetic tranny fluid....it is blue/purple in color and it coats all the internal parts of your tranny extending the life of the tranny during hard driving conditions. The carbon synchros are good so far....although the tranny only has about 1500 miles on it....but they seem to be a lot stronger then the average synchro. The way it shifts even feels sorta different. It is a lot stiffer than stock. I can't remember where the synchros came from, youll have to talk to Scott on that....he's the one who built the hybrid tranny and ordered all the parts. I hope this was some help to you!
                  1991 Honda Accord Ex
                  Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
                  Totoro Squad #2

Comment

soo....what do you think??
                    1991 Honda Accord Ex
                    Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
                    Totoro Squad #2

Comment

im feelin it

Comment

Updates......JDM goodness!!!!

Well....I've been waiting a long time to get one of these!

I also put the top lights back into the cluster, to make it appear to be more AMBER than it was....

Soon I am going to finish converting the climate control, and the switches to Amber. I will post the pics as soon as its all finished.
                        1991 Honda Accord Ex
                        Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
                        Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Originally posted by 91hybridaccord
                          All of the problems that I was having were with the stock M2B4....But now, the tranny is fine. The cost of the final drive was about 1200 bucks...and I have noticed a huge improvement with it. When I get on it, from first to second, I wait about half the time to get back into VTEC, and from second to third, I'm already into VTEC....the only draw back is the top speed....I am at about 6K RPM'S hitting the speed limiter in 5th gear going like 115MPH....The gas mileage hasn't changed much either though, so I'm lovin' it. Its great for Street/Strip....not really good for highway driving though. Swepco Synchromesh is a synthetic tranny fluid....it is blue/purple in color and it coats all the internal parts of your tranny extending the life of the tranny during hard driving conditions. The carbon synchros are good so far....although the tranny only has about 1500 miles on it....but they seem to be a lot stronger then the average synchro. The way it shifts even feels sorta different. It is a lot stiffer than stock. I can't remember where the synchros came from, youll have to talk to Scott on that....he's the one who built the hybrid tranny and ordered all the parts. I hope this was some help to you!
                          Originally posted by 91hybridaccord
                          soo....what do you think??
                          Sorry took so long to reply thanks for the info.
                          Sounds good what if you remove the speed limiter?
                          I heard you could do it with the skunk2 computer.
                          Would it be bad for the tranny?

Comment

Originally posted by MADMAXX
                            Sorry took so long to reply thanks for the info.
                            Sounds good what if you remove the speed limiter?
                            I heard you could do it with the skunk2 computer.
                            Would it be bad for the tranny?
                            As soon as I get my ITB's put in and tuned, I will not have a speed limiter anymore...it's not bad for the tranny to get to top speed, its worse for the engine to be at such high RPM's for those long periods of time.
                            1991 Honda Accord Ex
                            Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
                            Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting a while for these to come in!!!

TWM 50mm...soon to be 52MM.....ahhhhhh the excitement!
                              1991 Honda Accord Ex
                              Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
                              Totoro Squad #2

Comment

you have a nice car. the wheels look right with the car. good choice. later.
                                Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Working...
                                X