No announcement yet.

91hybridaccord : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely looking sweet bro! Got excellent powAh and you got an in-dash tv (thats a must man) and its a black cb7, I love eet!
    '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
    -'93 BRP LX 4AT
    -'92 AGP LX 5MT
    -'93 AGP EX 4AT
    10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Originally posted by br0nx finest
      Definitely looking sweet bro! Got excellent powAh and you got an in-dash tv (thats a must man) and its a black cb7, I love eet!
      thanks man! I like the tv...it keeps me occupied, and the girlies love it...
      1991 Honda Accord Ex
      Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
      Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Originally posted by 91hybridaccord
        thanks man! I like the tv...it keeps me occupied, and the girlies love it...
        Yeah I want one too bro, but them shits are expensive!
        '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
        -'93 BRP LX 4AT
        -'92 AGP LX 5MT
        -'93 AGP EX 4AT
        10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Originally posted by br0nx finest
          Yeah I want one too bro, but them shits are expensive!
          I got the hookups on mine.....only paid like $750 for it....its like a $1800 TV when it was the new model like a year ago.....
          1991 Honda Accord Ex
          Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

Road Race #1
          Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Hey whats up Chris how are those ITB's have you blown your engine yet?
            Euro R - 97 prelude

:0 dyno' results

JUN ECU - 174HP 143TQ stock

Totoro squad # 3

Comment

Originally posted by prtplshdH22A
              Hey whats up Chris how are those ITB's have you blown your engine yet?
              F U man! The ITB's have yet to be installed.....the engine is still hangin in there....but there is something you should read about....something that happened to my car the last time I went to Phoenix.....LOL

heres the link......

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=27818

haha its pretty funny man!
              1991 Honda Accord Ex
              Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
              Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Some pics of the twins.....sorta....

Well, I took some ghetto pics of the cars, but here they are.....BOTH VERY DIRTY!!! lol

My trip to ICB motorsports........ooooh yeah!

a TIGHT mic of my car.....cause I said so...haha

Anyway....there you go! haha
                1991 Honda Accord Ex
                Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
                Totoro Squad #2

Comment

so howd you pull that one off?!.. who drove the 90-91? or the 92-93?!

anywho.. i did hear that ICB moved.. sucks for cali.. but maybe now i can get cheaper shipping to AR?

but hey man.. lookin good

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
                    so howd you pull that one off?!.. who drove the 90-91? or the 92-93?!

anywho.. i did hear that ICB moved.. sucks for cali.. but maybe now i can get cheaper shipping to AR?

but hey man.. lookin good
                    Dom is occupying 4drcord in the meantime until he gets a nice STI....I visited last week to chill and take some pics....and I visited a few places....Basically I drove down Heaven lane....every two buildings went sorta like this...honda auto salvage, full-race, hasport, locash racing, and finally ICB motorsports....ahhhhh, if only I had a tent with me, I would have set up camp forever in the middle of the damn road...lol

Yeah, ICB moved on to Phoenix....which was TIGHT!!!! I went there and almost had a stroke (literally from the heat) because there was too much JDM for me to handle! I had to take some pics of inside the store as well, i'll post 'em up tomorrow, I'm tired, and its too damn late...(or early in the am) for me to even think...so im headin' off to bed now..lol
                    1991 Honda Accord Ex
                    Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
                    Totoro Squad #2

Comment

I'm not ripping on your car at all, just curious here. After all them mods and the H22 swap, why only 15.2 sec in 1/4 mile?? Is it because of your enviroment, etc? I'm just curious. Do you have any headwork?

Do you have a photo of underneath your car of your angled 2.5" exhaust?

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm just asking for curiosity.
                      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

My car was trapping speeds good for mid 14's I couldn't hook up at the line ever, because I just happened to be running my 15" warrior (non sticky) street tires....and it was my very first time at the track, so I think my driving had something to do with it.....i'll admit, I need practice! Plus my car decided to be a cow and weigh 2,916lbs (with me in it) I weigh 200lbs. Our enviroment is okay, but it sucks compared to other places....its just too hot here, I would have pulled into the 14's if it were cooler...I let my car sit for like an hour and I went back to race and ran the 15.2@92...before that I was running steady 15.5's.... ALL internals on my car are stock for the time being, although, the next mod im planning on doing is the head build with the itb's.....my car is currently untuned....I made 198whp and 146wtq with VAFC tuning, but I sold the VAFC for Hondata, now that neptune is out, im planning on getting my car converted and tuned this weekend or next on neptune cause I sold my hondata....as far as the pic of the exhaust, the best one I got would have to be this....it's not the real thing, it is a 3" turbo muffler with custom 2.5" piping....but here it is.

Last edited by 91hybridaccord; 08-24-2005, 04:40 PM.
                        1991 Honda Accord Ex
                        Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
                        Totoro Squad #2

Comment

how mcuh where them headers

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDinglynice
                            how mcuh where them headers
                            this specific header was about $850.00 and it made about 20whp and 18wtq...
                            1991 Honda Accord Ex
                            Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
                            Totoro Squad #2

Comment

so you bought doms car ha chris well it went to a good home hey remember to tell dom im still wanting fogs for my car i just got my 2 piece jdm headlights and side markers.anyways man looking good.
                              im finally back in a cb7 its like coming home.lol
                              93 ex accord coupe h22 SOLD
                              90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                              91 se accord 4 door SOLD
                              92 lx accord coupe SOLD
                              93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                              92 ex accord 4 door h22 SOLD
                              93 ex accord 4 door auto SOLD
                              92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

Originally posted by ray ray
                                so you bought doms car ha chris well it went to a good home hey remember to tell dom im still wanting fogs for my car i just got my 2 piece jdm headlights and side markers.anyways man looking good.
                                Thanks dude, yeah, I'll let hime know, I'm going p to Phoenix this weekend (hopefully) so I'll let him know......
                                1991 Honda Accord Ex
                                Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
                                Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Working...
                                X