No announcement yet.

Mike1357 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up a few goodies from the yard today. I was surprised I got it all for only $12.

Comment

Visors, cupholders, lower garnish, and...?

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Correctly sized speaker pods for the front doors so I can get rid of these crappy best buy rings and zip ties.

Comment

Haven't taken pics in a while. Here's how she sits now.

Last edited by Mike1357; 03-11-2023, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Took the lip off for the time being.

Comment

It says Luxury4Speed.

Comment

CF hood looks good man!

Comment

At the USF Japan Tsunami Relief meet.

Last edited by Mike1357; 03-11-2023, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Today should've been an awesome day...

But then...

Hood is toast, headlight brackets are broken, core support is bent. I'm not going to lie, I shed tears. I know it's easy to fix, but this car had never been in an accident, and my stupid self didn't have current insurance. Time to start rebuilding I suppose.
                    Last edited by Mike1357; 03-11-2023, 11:45 PM.

Comment

I'm alright. I pulled the radiator support back into place today at work and installed the camber kit. Hood latches and I'm not eating tires anymore. Bad news is the starter finally gave up. Looks like I'll be making a JY run this weekend.

Comment

Yeah, the corners are cracked where they are screwed in and the tabs broke off too. I'll just pick up some while I'm at the JY tomorrow among other things. Probably going to get an alignment as well.

Comment

Sorry to see that happened man.
                          I saw in the beggining of the thread your near tarpon ave, I'm just up the road near 19 and 54.
                          1991 Accord Ex - H22A - Omnipower Coilovers - Greddy SP2
                          1993 Civic Dx - D15B7 - T3/T04E - Ported head - Hole in block - May be going F swap

My Workout Log

Originally posted by Leung
                          Well, I poked the big one in the head with the shovel while shouting at it "hey, you can't sleep here".

Comment

Well today was very productive. Went to the junkyard, got a few odds and ends I needed along with a starter, put everything on the car (except the crank pulley and the door handle). Now all I need is a set of corner lights and my crash recovery will be complete.

I ended up selling my carbon fiber hood to another member (which I'm surprised I sold it at all considering it was damaged in the crash) and swapped it out with a black sun-damaged one I found at the junkyard. I'll probably end up sticker bombing the hood.

Alignment will come Monday so I wont be eating tires or having my steering pull one way or another. Once I finish paying my tickets and taking the traffic school thing I'll probably shoot for a set of fogs and some sidemarkers.

Pics will follow when I find someone with a camera.

91H22ACB7: Yeah, I lived there for a while. The car scene sucked over there though, you had to drive a ways to find anything. I ended up moving a while back. I'm in the Brandon area for now.

Comment

Only picture I have taken since the accident.

I have a few stickers in the mail but they'll be key pieces on the hood so I still have to get the sticker bomb book.

Got the car aligned today but I guess they didn't understand me when I said I wanted -1.5 camber on both sides. Now the car has one hell of a pull to the left but the toe is correct now. They messed with my caster too but both sides are within .03 degrees of each other so I guess I'll leave it be for now.

Whenever I get around to going to the hobby store I'll paint the corners amber.
                              Last edited by Mike1357; 03-11-2023, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Nah, I bought them off of Juice21. Gonna blackhouse my stock housings and probably redo these then sell them or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X