X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice updates, fog looks great!!
    1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
    For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Well, being that all clears are sorta hard to come by, I want to sell them to someone that will use them and get a dime a dozen set of red/clears for myself.

Comment

I've always wanted all-clears for the old Accord.

Comment

How the car is sitting now.

Last edited by Mike1357; 03-12-2023, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Which meet were you at?

Sorry to hear about the motor man. Good thing they are everywhere in our junkyards.
            1991 Accord Ex - H22A - Omnipower Coilovers - Greddy SP2
            1993 Civic Dx - D15B7 - T3/T04E - Ported head - Hole in block - May be going F swap

My Workout Log

Originally posted by Leung
            Well, I poked the big one in the head with the shovel while shouting at it "hey, you can't sleep here".

Comment

It was a meet at S&R Performance. They are everywhere in the JY but I have different plans.

Comment

The car, for all intents and purposes, is done now. I finished the exhaust yesterday, although the test pipe I made is anything but glamorous. I cut the flanges off of my catalytic converter and welded a bit of 2.5 inch pipe in place of it. The angle was a bit off as was the length so a saw and an ez clamp fixed it. I will eventually order a proper test pipe, I just couldn't stand the open header thing. The only thing left to do now is tidy up the engine bay, have my power steering line made and get my a/c charged. Hopefully I will get a few pictures up soon so all of you can see.
                Last edited by Mike1357; 03-11-2023, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Mike1357; 04-17-2014, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Tight work son! Lookin good!
                    92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

Thanks brother. Picked up a valve cover today to soon be sent out for powder coating and got my rear fog working, OEM switch and all.

Comment

Looking better and better!!
                        Accord Of The Month January 09
                        Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                        BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Just read through the whole thread and looked at the pics pretty in depth. I can't believe the transformation. Unbelievable to see what the car came from to what it is now. None the less. I am very very impressed. I love the wheels kn the car. The stance you chose is wonderful. Love the rear fog. Also love the sticker bomb hood. Carbon fiber was cool but sticker bomb is innovative. Love it. Upmoat props on the car, also really glad to see you didn't give up on her after the accident. Yah kept it going. Makes me proud. Two thumbs up for an awesome build.

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*GT35R View Post
                            Looking better and better!!
                            Thanks man. Moving along slowly.

Originally posted by 91cb7h22poss View Post
                            Just read through the whole thread and looked at the pics pretty in depth. I can't believe the transformation. Unbelievable to see what the car came from to what it is now. None the less. I am very very impressed. I love the wheels kn the car. The stance you chose is wonderful. Love the rear fog. Also love the sticker bomb hood. Carbon fiber was cool but sticker bomb is innovative. Love it. Upmoat props on the car, also really glad to see you didn't give up on her after the accident. Yah kept it going. Makes me proud. Two thumbs up for an awesome build.
                            Thanks a lot. I take all the comments to heart and it means a lot to me. I still have a long way to go but I'm glad there are people out there that compliment the car and can, for lack of a better term, "see what I see". Hopefully my next few planned modifications will really set the car apart from the rest and bring it to another level. Thanks again man.

Comment

Definitely my dude. I'll be keeping really close tabs on the build still. Can't wait to see the rest

Comment

Thank you for the props. Had a little fun today:

Comment

Working...
                                X