No announcement yet.

Mike1357 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The car is, for all intensive purposes, done now. I finished the exhaust yesterday, although the test pipe i made is anything but glamorous. I cut the flanges off of my catalytic converter and welded a bit of 2.5 inch pipe in place of it. The angle was a bit off as was the length so a saw and an ez clamp fixed it. I will eventually order a proper test pipe, i just couldnt stand the open header thing. The only thing left to do now is tidy up the engine bay, have my power steering line made and get my a/c charged. Hopefully i will get a few pictures up soon so all of you can see.

Comment

Last edited by Mike1357; 04-17-2014, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Tight work son! Lookin good!
        92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

Thanks brother. Picked up a valve cover today to soon be sent out for powder coating and got my rear fog working, OEM switch and all.

Comment

Last edited by Mike1357; 04-14-2014, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Looking better and better!!
              Accord Of The Month January 09
              Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
              BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Just read through the whole thread and looked at the pics pretty in depth. I can't believe the transformation. Unbelievable to see what the car came from to what it is now. None the less. I am very very impressed. I love the wheels kn the car. The stance you chose is wonderful. Love the rear fog. Also love the sticker bomb hood. Carbon fiber was cool but sticker bomb is innovative. Love it. Upmoat props on the car, also really glad to see you didn't give up on her after the accident. Yah kept it going. Makes me proud. Two thumbs up for an awesome build.

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*GT35R View Post
                  Looking better and better!!
                  Thanks man. Moving along slowly.

Originally posted by 91cb7h22poss View Post
                  Just read through the whole thread and looked at the pics pretty in depth. I can't believe the transformation. Unbelievable to see what the car came from to what it is now. None the less. I am very very impressed. I love the wheels kn the car. The stance you chose is wonderful. Love the rear fog. Also love the sticker bomb hood. Carbon fiber was cool but sticker bomb is innovative. Love it. Upmoat props on the car, also really glad to see you didn't give up on her after the accident. Yah kept it going. Makes me proud. Two thumbs up for an awesome build.
                  Thanks a lot. I take all the comments to heart and it means a lot to me. I still have a long way to go but I'm glad there are people out there that compliment the car and can, for lack of a better term, "see what I see". Hopefully my next few planned modifications will really set the car apart from the rest and bring it to another level. Thanks again man.

Comment

Definitely my dude. I'll be keeping really close tabs on the build still. Can't wait to see the rest

Comment

Thank you for the props. Had a little fun today:

Comment

Last edited by Mike1357; 04-17-2014, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Traded the Kenwood for this:

Did all the soldering yesterday:

Comment

Installed the stereo and ordered and installed a few goodies here and there in the engine bay. I'm going to try and knock out a DIY grounding kit tonight and hopefully get pictures sooner or later. Computer crapped out on me so access is limited.

Comment

Looking good man. I saw it at your house last night(I work with Mark's brother).
                              1990 Accord EX

Comment

looks good man liking everything you have done so far

Comment

Working...
                                X