Mike1357 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traded a Kenwood for a Sony? lol

I can't bash Sony decks, I've had many of them and I really like them.

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
      Looking good man. I saw it at your house last night(I work with Mark's brother).
      Lol. I was talking with him the other day trying to figure out who it was that knew me by my car. You should drop in and check it out.
      Originally posted by slammed91cb7 View Post
      looks good man liking everything you have done so far
      Thank you man. I'm tryin.
      Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
      Traded a Kenwood for a Sony? lol

I can't bash Sony decks, I've had many of them and I really like them.
      I had been wanting that specific deck for a while since a friend of mine had bought one a while back. I work at a shop and the opportunity to trade the kenwood for the sony came up so I went with. The radio function on the kenwood was messed up anyways so I couldnt get any FM reception.

Comment

Picture day.

Last edited by Mike1357; 06-02-2014, 12:42 AM.

Comment

CF pillars sure are purty.

Comment

Way better looking than my old ones that were bent to hell and back. Now if only I could get my valve cover back from powder coating, the bay would look a lot nicer.

Comment

Nice finds bro. Love the radiator cap. Where did you pick it up at?

Comment

Thanks. I picked up the radiator cap from work. We had a bin of radiator caps and it happened to be in there with a bunch of stock ones so I asked the boss how much he wanted for it. Couldn't remember how much he said but it was a stupid good price so I grabbed it.

My positive battery terminal is about to croak so I'm gonna switch over to a Nissan/Infiniti positive battery terminal (another hookup from work). Looks much cleaner and allows me to add accessories straight from the terminal which has two 80A, one 60A and one 100A fuse built in (not including the 140A fuse for the alternator).

Comment

More pictures for a new page.

Finally came back from powder coating.

I definitely don't like this about the stock ground cable.

Old.

New.

With cover.
                  Last edited by Mike1357; 06-02-2014, 12:39 AM.

Comment

New ground cable and some fancy washers are on their way. I'm debating eliminating power steering over buying the Prelude high pressure line as well as eliminating my cruise control since it doesn't work anymore. Decisions decisions...

Comment

Goodies came in the mail today.

There are still some sections of the valve cover to scrape the powder coating off of, but once that's taken care of I'll just need one more piece then it'll be installed on the car.
                      Last edited by Mike1357; 04-17-2014, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Very nice Mike on the valve cover!!!
                        Accord Of The Month January 09
                        Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                        BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

nice car bro i read through your whole thread and you did an awesome job building this car up , this inspires me to do more to my car , loving the valve cover by the way looking great bro !!

Comment

Valve cover looks great man.
                            I want to get power steering back on my car for sure.
                            1991 Accord Ex - H22A - Omnipower Coilovers - Greddy SP2
                            1993 Civic Dx - D15B7 - T3/T04E - Ported head - Hole in block - May be going F swap

My Workout Log

Originally posted by Leung
                            Well, I poked the big one in the head with the shovel while shouting at it "hey, you can't sleep here".

Comment

Thanks for the compliments everyone. Did a little DIY today inspired by keepinitclean and Quashish.

Comment

Never liked 9293 grilles, but that has changed my mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X