No announcement yet.

Mike1357 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loving the new look up front bro. Ur front bumper says "thank you" ever thought about some winkers to go along with it??
    92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

Please please pretty please.....

Get from Honda, the delete tabs for the front license plate holes. If you need the part#, text me and I'll provide it.

Trev.
      RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Chinnn View Post
        Loving the new look up front bro. Ur front bumper says "thank you" ever thought about some winkers to go along with it??
        You mean intersection lights? I've thought about getting a parking pole, not sure about intersections. If I go that far I'll probably just buy a JDM front bumper set up.
        Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post

Please please pretty please.....

Get from Honda, the delete tabs for the front license plate holes. If you need the part#, text me and I'll provide it.

Trev.
        I've been looking for those damn block offs for a while. I'll send you a text.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
          I've been looking for those damn block offs for a while. I'll send you a text.

RETIRED...

Comment

Just some CB's at a gas station.

Last edited by Mike1357; 04-14-2014, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Bought another steering wheel today for the cheap cheap and tried on a Skyline grille for size.

Last edited by Mike1357; 04-14-2014, 01:41 AM.

Comment

You must know the right kind of people!
                That wheel is fresh
                Last edited by evil_demon_01; 04-17-2014, 08:11 PM.

Comment

I bet the drive to and from was killer..
                  So much win here ��
                  Last edited by evil_demon_01; 04-17-2014, 08:11 PM.

Comment

How do you like the Grip Royal wheel, i have always wanted a woodgrain wheel and those seem pretty nice and affordable.

And loving the accord BTW

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by jdmstylz24 View Post
                      You must know the right kind of people!
                      That wheel is fresh
                      I have been fortunate enough to come across some people with some cool stuff at great prices.
                      Originally posted by 93SM4_CB7 View Post
                      How do you like the Grip Royal wheel, i have always wanted a woodgrain wheel and those seem pretty nice and affordable.

And loving the accord BTW
                      Thanks for the love.

Grip Royal wheels are awesome for the price but you get what you pay for. In the long run they feel a little on the cheap side, but bang for the buck and bling factor is through the roof.

I found out today that the other wheel I bought is actually an M's Sport wheel from Japan. I might try and source a horn button and run with that my car. It feels a bit more solid in it's construction and it matches the interior better.
                      Last edited by Mike1357; 11-04-2013, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                        I have been fortunate enough to come across some people with some cool stuff at great prices.

Thanks for the love.

Grip Royal wheels are awesome for the price but you get what you pay for. In the long run they feel a little on the cheap side, but bang for the buck and bling factor is through the roof.

I found out today that the other wheel I bought is actually an M-Sport wheel from Japan. I might try and source a horn button and run with that my car. It feels a bit more solid in it's construction and it matches the interior better.
                        Yeah from the pictures you can notice the difference in quality of the M-Sport to the Grip Royal. Thanks for the feedback bro

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Last edited by Mike1357; 04-14-2014, 01:43 AM.

Comment

One of the rare times she's clean.
                            Last edited by Mike1357; 04-14-2014, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Are those gauges in cluster pods? Its hard to tell. If so, where'd you find it?
                              1991 Accord Ex - H22A - Omnipower Coilovers - Greddy SP2
                              1993 Civic Dx - D15B7 - T3/T04E - Ported head - Hole in block - May be going F swap

My Workout Log

Originally posted by Leung
                              Well, I poked the big one in the head with the shovel while shouting at it "hey, you can't sleep here".

Comment

Originally posted by 91H22ACB7 View Post
                                Are those gauges in cluster pods? Its hard to tell. If so, where'd you find it?
                                Yep. Found the bezel on Ebay. Some guy custom fabbed it.

Comment

Working...
                                X