No announcement yet.

Mike1357 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updates. Had some SE panels that I pulled from the JY upholstered (although I'm probably going to have to have them redone). Also installed my most anticipated mod of the season; a Rocket Bunny S13 spoiler.

Comment

Looking hella hard homie So nice
      92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

i think some rivet on flares would look good with everything else you got goin' on here...

then some wider wheels and/or spacers.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

It's all in the works man.

Comment

Found some almost new rear rotors at the junkyard and since I was still running blanks I figured I'd grab them. Threw a little black caliper paint on them so the hats don't rust and put them on. Not bad for $10.

Also grabbed these from some trash headlights at work that were destined for the scrap pile anyways. I'll see what I can do with them.

Comment

Not bad at all. Looking good bro

Member's Ride

Comment

Gotta be honest man, I've been waiting for someone to build a cb in this style. Really like the hood vent and the rear spoiler, looks very aggressive and flows well. IMO, reminds me of the way it might be built in JDM land. Good job-can't wait to watch the progression.

If you were to go with a solid color, what do you think you would pick?

Comment

Thanks for the compliments man! There are a few more mods I have planned to really bring the style out with the build.

I've been thinking about a solid color recently but it's hard to pinpoint what I would be okay with. I really like the contrast of the black on the Seattle silver. The only color I feel I could stand for a while would be matte green, but even then it would be broken up with some kind of graphics. Eventually though I'd probably go back to Seattle silver.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                    Thanks for the compliments man! There are a few more mods I have planned to really bring the style out with the build.

I've been thinking about a solid color recently but it's hard to pinpoint what I would be okay with. I really like the contrast of the black on the Seattle silver. The only color I feel I could stand for a while would be matte green, but even then it would be broken up with some kind of graphics. Eventually though I'd probably go back to Seattle silver.
                    Have it vinyl wrapped. Then do your graphics on top of the vinyl. Just a suggestion.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                    MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
                      Have it vinyl wrapped. Then do your graphics on top of the vinyl. Just a suggestion.
                      I've considered both vinyl wrapping and plastidip but given the current condition of my paint I'm afraid the residue from removal of either will pose a problem when it comes time to actually paint. That and I still haven't decided on what direction/design I would go with.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                        I've considered both vinyl wrapping and plastidip but given the current condition of my paint I'm afraid the residue from removal of either will pose a problem when it comes time to actually paint. That and I still haven't decided on what direction/design I would go with.
                        If done correctly it will just peel off. Just need to make sure it's layed down thick. otherwise it's a pain in the ass remove because it will flake off as opposed to peel.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                        MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

I'll just leave this here.

Member's Ride

Comment

Rocket bunny spoiler is just plain awesome... Props man, that is some wicked shit!

Comment

That GIF makes it look slower than what it actually was. Still, thanks for posting it Kev.

Thanks for the props H311RA151N. While I like going in a different direction with my build, it's cool to know that there are other people out there that like it as well.

Haven't posted a picture in a while so here's the only current rolling shot I have. Played with photoshop a bit so the balances might be a little off.

Comment

What did you pay to have the panels reupholstered? I was quoted $250.
                                My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Working...
                                X