Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike1357 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #76
    Just installed my legend hood props today. Unfortunately they're only strong enough to hold up the hood... I guess I'll pick up some new ones from autozone or ebay or something like that. Other than that I love them and they look cool. Pics soon.
    Last edited by Mike1357; 06-27-2010, 01:01 AM.

    Comment


      #77
      Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
      Just installed my legend hood props today. Unfortunately they're only strong enough to hold up the hood... I guess I'll pick up some new ones from autozone or ebay or something like that. Other than that I love them amd they look cool. Pics soon.
      aren't they supposed to hold up the hood??

      Comment


        #78
        Originally posted by Flatline View Post
        aren't they supposed to hold up the hood??
        I meant to say they're not strong enough to push the hood up. They'll hold the hood just fine but it wont push the hood up from closed.

        Comment


          #79
          !!LOTS OF PHOTO'S!!

          Took some pics of the hood props tonight after the rain died down.




          And I finally got around to taking my seat covers off. I'm sick of not being able to use my armrest and having to adjust the covers all the time to actually cover the seats. If anybody wondered what my interior looks like well this is it:





          That's what years of sitting out in the Florida sun with no tint or car cover will do to a leather interior.Discolored and cracked leather FTL.

          Recently changed the spark plugs in the CB. It was definitely time!

          Comment


            #80
            Looking good! I just noticed you have leather seats...but they need work!
            1990 Accord EX

            Comment


              #81
              Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
              Looking good! I just noticed you have leather seats...but they need work!
              Yeah just about everything in or on the car needs work.

              Comment


                #82
                Got some blackhoused lights. I need to swap in my 92-93 glass. Gonna rock these until I blackhouse the stock lights and put the original housings back on.

                Last edited by Mike1357; 06-27-2010, 01:04 AM.

                Comment


                  #83
                  Well I pulled the glass off tonight. I gotta get some silicone so I can swap the glass. I think I'll have it swapped by the end of next weekend.

                  Comment


                    #84
                    Dropdropdropdrop.

                    Comment


                      #85
                      Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
                      Dropdropdropdrop.
                      Once bills are paid. I have a lock on some springs, I just need to get struts.
                      Last edited by Mike1357; 06-27-2010, 01:04 AM.

                      Comment


                        #86
                        Nice, which setup are you going with?
                        1990 Accord EX

                        Comment


                          #87
                          Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                          Nice, which setup are you going with?
                          I'm gonna get Flatline's old lowering springs. Seems I'm getting a lot of his old parts... I need to pick up some struts though. But before all that happens, I should be getting an exhaust sometime in January.

                          Comment


                            #88
                            maroon leather huh. very unique



                            93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)


                            95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

                            Comment


                              #89
                              Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                              I'm gonna get Flatline's old lowering springs. Seems I'm getting a lot of his old parts... I need to pick up some struts though. But before all that happens, I should be getting an exhaust sometime in January.
                              Nice, I got a couple of his old parts too! Lol What's wrong with your exhaust?
                              1990 Accord EX

                              Comment


                                #90
                                Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                                maroon leather huh. very unique
                                Yeah, didn't know it was such a unique option until recently. I like it with the exception of the cracks and discoloration.

                                Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                                Nice, I got a couple of his old parts too! Lol What's wrong with your exhaust?
                                Uh, it's stock... (and has a leak somewhere...)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X