Mike1357 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
    nice.... looks like you cut the corner there though.
    Yeah I know but it's a sedan lip so until I find a coupe lip it's gonna look a little weird. I still don't understand why Acura would make the front bumper for the sedan shorter than the bumper for the coupe.

Comment

Can I have dibs when you get the coupe lip?
      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
        Can I have dibs when you get the coupe lip?
        Sure, for a discount on those headlights.
        Last edited by Mike1357; 03-11-2023, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
          Sure, for a discount on those headlights.
          So, if I lower the price on the lights you'll give me the lip? Looking good BTW!
          1990 Accord EX

Comment

So, if I lower the price on the lights you'll give me the lip? Looking good BTW!
            Yeah, if I can find another legend lip... gotta look around.

Comment

The junkyards have been good to me.

Hood Dampers:

Last edited by Mike1357; 04-14-2014, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Nice find on that lip man! And where are the hood dampers from?

Comment

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
                  Nice find on that lip man! And where are the hood dampers from?
                  Thanks. The hood dampers are from another legend I found. It was a coupe but sadly it had no front bumper so no coupe lip for me...

Comment

Thanks. The hood dampers are from another legend I found. It was a coupe but sadly it had no front bumper so no coupe lip for me...
                    Bolts right on?

Comment

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
                      Bolts right on?
                      You have to drill two holes, one into each hinge, thread it and then it should bolt right in. There's a DIY on it.

Comment

Hopefully I should be able to get those blackhoused headlights off of ya soon.

With all these basic mods I feel like while setting myself apart from stock I'm starting to blend in with all the other lightly modified Accords (i.e. legend lip, blackhoused healights, etc.). Once I acquire all the common upgrades/parts it'll be time to start setting myself apart more. Hopefully I'll be repainting my hood in gloss high-heat paint so that'll change things up a bit. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one with white offset stripes on their hood.

Comment

With all these basic mods I feel like while setting myself apart from stock I'm starting to blend in with all the other lightly modified Accords (i.e. legend lip, blackhoused healights, etc.). Once I acquire all the common upgrades/parts it'll be time to start setting myself apart more. Hopefully I'll be repainting my hood in gloss high-heat paint so that'll change things up a bit. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one with white offset stripes on their hood.
                          yeah.... and im the only douche with a whie door and bumper with my name printed on it....

See if autozone has a tap and die set they'll rent out. usually for tools you pay a deposit and then get it all back upon return. It's worth a shot. and you could do most of it in the lot right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                            yeah.... and im the only douche with a whie door and bumper with my name printed on it....

See if autozone has a tap and die set they'll rent out. usually for tools you pay a deposit and then get it all back upon return. It's worth a shot. and you could do most of it in the lot right there.
                            Didn't think about that. I'll give that a try tomorrow. I gotta get my tools from my dad's place... I'm so limited to what I can do because I don't have all my tools.

Good news. Loan is going thru either tomorrow or Thursday and the loan amount was more than I expected so I should be set with all my bills and traffic tickets so I can get back to working on the car! Hopefully I'll be able to take care of my oil leaks for good.

Should be rocking blackhoused headlights by the end of the week!
                            Last edited by Mike1357; 11-17-2009, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Cool, when are you installing the hood dampers?
                              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Cool, when are you installing the hood dampers?
                                Idk, whenever my dad finishes the epoxy garage floor coating and gets all his tools back into the garage.

Comment

Working...
                                X