More pieces to the puzzle...
        Sweet, did you get those from Marcus?
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
          Sweet, did you get those from Marcus?
          Yep. Picked them up last night.

Comment

I FINALLY paid off my damn traffic tickets! Now the government has $470 of my hard earned money and they were kind enough to itemize where all the money goes to.

Bastards...

Comment

It could've gone towards a crap load of stuff for the car including some of the seals and suspension components I have to replace.

Regardless I should be getting a DDM Tuning HID kit. Not sure if I'm going with the 55W or 35W setup but I'm getting the slim ballasts and a relay harness for sure. A little concerned with the 55W ballasts. Not sure why.

Comment

I'm thinking about going with KYB AGX's. They're a bit higher in quality compared to Tokico Illumina's and I want to have the option to adjust the damping. I might upgrade to better springs later on but for $50 Arospeed springs might as well be Neuspeed race springs.

Comment

The average price for KYB's is $100 per strut and Tokico's average about $150 per but prices vary all over the place depending on where you get them and from who.

Comment

lol CB7 blueprints? Are you doing what I think you're doing?

Comment

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
                      lol CB7 blueprints? Are you doing what I think you're doing?
                      I've been trying to do it for years but I could never get my hands on decent blueprints...
                      Last edited by Mike1357; 02-10-2010, 04:32 AM.

Comment

Got bored.

Very minimal waviness in the paint. Even dropped two of them while they were still wet, painted over them again and you can't tell unless I told you where to look. Not bad for a little bit of paint and a brush.

Think you could tell the difference from the real EDM?
                        Last edited by Mike1357; 03-11-2023, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Love the new guide lights man, those are badass What kind of paint is that exactly??

life is good.

Comment

It's Tamiya Acrylic Clear Red (X27). I used Tamiya Clear Orange (X26) for my DIY amber corners. Looks amazing and so far has been extremely fade resistant.

Comment

Nice! and yeah can't really tell the difference between them and edm ones either.

life is good.

Comment

That's the goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X