No announcement yet.

Mike1357 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got most of the stickers in the mail today.
    Last edited by Mike1357; 03-11-2023, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Mike1357; 03-11-2023, 11:55 PM.

Comment

You're giving me an idea sir

Also paint your wipe arms black again.

Comment

Looking good Mike!!!
          Accord Of The Month January 09
          Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
          BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
            You're giving me an idea sir

Also paint your wipe arms black again.
            I didn't know they were supposed to be black.
            Originally posted by RICHIE*GT35R View Post
            Looking good Mike!!!
            Thanks Richie.

Put two cans of clear over it all yesterday, but not before it rained right after we finished putting the stickers on. You can just barely make out where the rain got to it but it's safe now and the colors haven't faded. Gotta find some more stickers to fill in some of the spots.

Comment

How much in stickers did you spend to cover the hood ?

And the shot in your Sig is badasss Bro!

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

I think the price of all the stickers and clear coat came to about $40. I ordered some of the pieces from House of Graffix and all the others came from the sticker bomb book. If you went with just the books it'd be a bit cheaper.

Thanks for the compliment on the photo. I try to do as best as I can with the little point and shoot.

Plans:
                *Strip gunmetal paint off rim
                *Obtain new tire (alignment came too late for one)
                *Realign the front end (gaps bug me)
                *Paint corner lights amber
                *Re-install stock headlights and re-paint current ones
                Last edited by Mike1357; 08-07-2011, 10:36 PM.

Comment

that hood looks awsome
                  VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                  1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                  MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Thanks everyone. I'm diggin the hood bra mercyboy.

Comment

dude your car has come a very long way, yours reminds me of mine when i first got it lol. and that hood is sick finally another person that likes sticker as much if not more then me lol.

Comment

I really didn't expect the hood to be this well received. Right now the car isn't in the condition I would like it to be but I'll get it there soon.

I might end up getting some more stickers, probably all made out of vinyl rather than some of them so they last longer and don't peel as easily. It's rained a lot lately so the weather is getting to the sticker bomb stickers but the ones I ordered from House of Graffix are holding in there pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                          I didn't know they were supposed to be black.
                          Yeah they were black at one point.

Its hard to see because they are black like they should be lol

Comment

Hm, cool. Looks like another fun project I get to add to the list.

Comment

Update:
                              Driving home from a meet a few weeks ago the car died at a stoplight. Started back up and drove it home. Drove it to work the next day and it starts knocking. Started saving up for another F22 (probably gonna stick with an F for this car).

While it's been sitting I finally replaced my broken door handle and I'm going to strip the gunmetal paint off my odd wheel this weekend. Might get an EDM rear next weekend.

Comment

Found these all clear tail lights at a JY recently:

I ended up swapping the accord rails onto the BB4 seats so I could get all 4 corners bolted down. Also let me keep the burgundy finishers for the sides of the seats.

Last edited by Mike1357; 03-11-2023, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X