No announcement yet.

Mike1357 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Mike1357; 04-17-2014, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Traded the Kenwood for this:

Did all the soldering yesterday:

Comment

Installed the stereo and ordered and installed a few goodies here and there in the engine bay. I'm going to try and knock out a DIY grounding kit tonight and hopefully get pictures sooner or later. Computer crapped out on me so access is limited.

Comment

Looking good man. I saw it at your house last night(I work with Mark's brother).
          1990 Accord EX

Comment

looks good man liking everything you have done so far

Comment

Traded a Kenwood for a Sony? lol

I can't bash Sony decks, I've had many of them and I really like them.

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                Looking good man. I saw it at your house last night(I work with Mark's brother).
                Lol. I was talking with him the other day trying to figure out who it was that knew me by my car. You should drop in and check it out.
                Originally posted by slammed91cb7 View Post
                looks good man liking everything you have done so far
                Thank you man. I'm tryin.
                Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                Traded a Kenwood for a Sony? lol

I can't bash Sony decks, I've had many of them and I really like them.
                I had been wanting that specific deck for a while since a friend of mine had bought one a while back. I work at a shop and the opportunity to trade the kenwood for the sony came up so I went with. The radio function on the kenwood was messed up anyways so I couldnt get any FM reception.

Comment

Picture day.

Last edited by Mike1357; 06-02-2014, 12:42 AM.

Comment

CF pillars sure are purty.

Comment

Way better looking than my old ones that were bent to hell and back. Now if only I could get my valve cover back from powder coating, the bay would look a lot nicer.

Comment

Nice finds bro. Love the radiator cap. Where did you pick it up at?

Comment

Thanks. I picked up the radiator cap from work. We had a bin of radiator caps and it happened to be in there with a bunch of stock ones so I asked the boss how much he wanted for it. Couldn't remember how much he said but it was a stupid good price so I grabbed it.

My positive battery terminal is about to croak so I'm gonna switch over to a Nissan/Infiniti positive battery terminal (another hookup from work). Looks much cleaner and allows me to add accessories straight from the terminal which has two 80A, one 60A and one 100A fuse built in (not including the 140A fuse for the alternator).

Comment

New ground cable and some fancy washers are on their way. I'm debating eliminating power steering over buying the Prelude high pressure line as well as eliminating my cruise control since it doesn't work anymore. Decisions decisions...

Comment

Goodies came in the mail today.

There are still some sections of the valve cover to scrape the powder coating off of, but once that's taken care of I'll just need one more piece then it'll be installed on the car.
                              Last edited by Mike1357; 03-12-2023, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Very nice Mike on the valve cover!!!
                                Accord Of The Month January 09
                                Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                                BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Working...
                                X