No announcement yet.

Mike1357 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice car bro i read through your whole thread and you did an awesome job building this car up , this inspires me to do more to my car , loving the valve cover by the way looking great bro !!

Comment

Valve cover looks great man.
      I want to get power steering back on my car for sure.
      1991 Accord Ex - H22A - Omnipower Coilovers - Greddy SP2
      1993 Civic Dx - D15B7 - T3/T04E - Ported head - Hole in block - May be going F swap

My Workout Log

Originally posted by Leung
      Well, I poked the big one in the head with the shovel while shouting at it "hey, you can't sleep here".

Comment

Thanks for the compliments everyone. Did a little DIY today inspired by keepinitclean and Quashish.
        Last edited by Mike1357; 03-12-2023, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Never liked 9293 grilles, but that has changed my mind.

Comment

Thanks mikey, i feel the same way most of the time. Some more pics today. Did a little work cleaning up the engine bay today. Made up my mind on the power steering too. It looks like a lot more clutter off the car. I also tried to fix my bumper gap while everything was off. Still needs a little more alignment, but its better. Kinda feel like the grille gives the car a bit of a Rudolph effect though. Now all I have to do is get around to installing my newer alarm.

Last edited by Mike1357; 03-12-2023, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Car is looking very nice, can't wait to see that valve cover on

Comment

Same here. I'm still undecided on what oil cap I'm going to use. I really wanted a GReddy cap but they're proving very hard to find. I at least picked these up today. One of those little finishing pieces.

Last edited by Mike1357; 04-17-2014, 07:33 PM.

Comment

To match the front:

Comment

Some goodies in the mail today and some more on the way. Figured I'd slowly start compiling 5 speed swap parts starting with the shift knob (a semi-rare bit I might add).

Comment

Always liked those shift knobs. Where's the Greddy emblem going to go?

Comment

I'm going to put it on the bottom left of the trunk, opposite of the Accord emblem. Should be getting a few more things in the mail real soon here.

Comment

Sent the money for my sorta-tricky-to-source GReddy oil cap (try finding one brand new in stock), received my rear window visor today and purchased some Legend 2 piston calipers. I'll try and get pictures for the viewing audience soon.

Comment

Alright, picture time again.
                            Installed the GReddy emblem today.

Installed the emblem a few days ago and somehow moisture got in there. Not too happy about it, but it's not like it's a show car or anything.

Installed my CG rear visor today as well.

I cut the top of the visor a decent bit to try and make it fit a little better. If you get close you can see where I messed up here and there (I might buff it out later) but I'm much happier with the fitment compared to straight out of the box.

Last photo for now. Probably gonna be my new sig pic.
                            Last edited by Mike1357; 04-17-2014, 07:30 PM.

Comment

OMG!! Niceee u sneaky bastard lol
                              92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

Ah you knew it was coming. I was asking all those questions about your visor for a reason.

Comment

Working...
                                X