X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That lip is sexy!

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
      After looking through ya pages again, our cars have a lot in common (seats, HIDs, H22, stance). Loving the lip you got there, how are you liking the seats?
      I agree, especially after seeing that I wasn't the only one to put Accord rails on the seats to fit them. I love the seats. They hug you and keep you planted as opposed to the Accord seats. They make the car feel a little roomier too.
      Originally posted by rkcb7 View Post
      love the new lip, is it from a 97-01 prelude ? Keep up the good work
      It is indeed from a Prelude. Not the first one to run it, but it's been my favorite lip for a while now.
      Originally posted by cb7_530 View Post
      That lip is sexy!
      Thanks man!

Comment

That looks sick Mike!!!
        Accord Of The Month January 09
        Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
        BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Thanks Richie. So I attempted to paint the lip today and it fisheyed in a few places. Not going to lie, I'm a little disappointed but I suppose it is what it is, I'll just sand it down and paint again. Since it's a replica, there are quite a few imperfections, mainly in the logo itself. Don't know if I want to deal with fixing them or just roll with it.
          Last edited by Mike1357; 03-12-2023, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Just a thought but have you thought about painting the letters white?

Comment

I actually plan on using that "chrome" look paint to paint the letters in, but it's unfortunate that it so messed up in the logo because you will see absolutely everything with that paint. I'll probably break down and grab a small thing of body filler to clean it up then paint it. Or get a decal the same size made which is unlikely to fit properly.

Comment

Well, I sanded it down, repainted it and figured out what I wanted to do with the logo.

Here you can see all the imperfections from the mold.

I had some spare vinyl laying around so this is what I decided to do to make the logo more visible and hide the imperfections at the same time. A heat gun, a sharp blade and some patience.
                Last edited by Mike1357; 04-14-2014, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Lip Looks really good man!

Comment

Thanks man. I'm in the process of saving up to get my license back so I will have some overall pictures soon (after she has a bath of course). I went ahead and installed the lip today and wired in my new alarm system. Ever since my rear window visor was stolen I don't trust the neighborhood anymore.
                    Last edited by Mike1357; 04-14-2014, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Slick! Is it the same lip as the one at the top of the page?

Great work.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178069

Comment

Looks relatively like sex

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                        It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Originally posted by alan lx View Post
                          Slick! Is it the same lip as the one at the top of the page?

Great work.
                          It is. Thanks for the props. It's been one modification I've been wanting to do for a while.
                          Originally posted by Quashish View Post
                          Looks relatively like sex
                          Lol. Thanks man. All the love is appreciated and in turn relayed to the car.

Comment

Boink:

Comment

These finally came in the mail today. Now for some different wheels...
                              Last edited by Mike1357; 01-19-2014, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Lip looks great I did mine differently then u did but urs came out better I think great job....p.s. we're u get the lip? N how much?

I ordered mine yrs ago from Greddy cost me an arm n a leg then

Facebook me
                                http://www.facebook.com/damon.amplo?ref=tn_tnmn
                                For sale thread
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...46#post3092146
                                Willing to buy/trade thread
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196484

Comment

Working...
                                X