Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice car my friend!

$0.02

Nice pick up on the fogs if you don't plan on getting one pieces try black housing those oem lights and I would suggest painting the grill black where chrome is. This would give your car that Sports/Racing look I believe your ting for.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmstylz24 View Post
      Very nice car my friend!

$0.02

Nice pick up on the fogs if you don't plan on getting one pieces try black housing those oem lights and I would suggest painting the grill black where chrome is. This would give your car that Sports/Racing look I believe your ting for.
      Thanks. I'm kinda half way in between classy and race look (I know, two polar opposites). I'm eventually going to get a grille so that will take care of that. The non-blackhoused lights have grown on me. I had a set of blackhoused lights a while back and I never really liked them.

Pics of the finished product.

Last edited by Mike1357; 04-14-2014, 01:39 AM.

Comment

super tasty

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
        It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Loving the new look up front bro. Ur front bumper says "thank you" ever thought about some winkers to go along with it??
          92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

Please please pretty please.....

Get from Honda, the delete tabs for the front license plate holes. If you need the part#, text me and I'll provide it.

Trev.
            RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Chinnn View Post
              Loving the new look up front bro. Ur front bumper says "thank you" ever thought about some winkers to go along with it??
              You mean intersection lights? I've thought about getting a parking pole, not sure about intersections. If I go that far I'll probably just buy a JDM front bumper set up.
              Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post

Please please pretty please.....

Get from Honda, the delete tabs for the front license plate holes. If you need the part#, text me and I'll provide it.

Trev.
              I've been looking for those damn block offs for a while. I'll send you a text.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                I've been looking for those damn block offs for a while. I'll send you a text.

RETIRED...

Comment

Just some CB's at a gas station.

Last edited by Mike1357; 03-12-2023, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Bought another steering wheel today for the cheap cheap and tried on a Skyline grille for size.

Last edited by Mike1357; 03-12-2023, 09:52 PM.

Comment

You must know the right kind of people!
                      That wheel is fresh
                      Last edited by evil_demon_01; 04-17-2014, 08:11 PM.

Comment

I bet the drive to and from was killer..
                        So much win here ��
                        Last edited by evil_demon_01; 04-17-2014, 08:11 PM.

Comment

How do you like the Grip Royal wheel, i have always wanted a woodgrain wheel and those seem pretty nice and affordable.

And loving the accord BTW

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by jdmstylz24 View Post
                            You must know the right kind of people!
                            That wheel is fresh
                            I have been fortunate enough to come across some people with some cool stuff at great prices.
                            Originally posted by 93SM4_CB7 View Post
                            How do you like the Grip Royal wheel, i have always wanted a woodgrain wheel and those seem pretty nice and affordable.

And loving the accord BTW
                            Thanks for the love.

Grip Royal wheels are awesome for the price but you get what you pay for. In the long run they feel a little on the cheap side, but bang for the buck and bling factor is through the roof.

I found out today that the other wheel I bought is actually an M's Sport wheel from Japan. I might try and source a horn button and run with that my car. It feels a bit more solid in it's construction and it matches the interior better.
                            Last edited by Mike1357; 11-04-2013, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                              I have been fortunate enough to come across some people with some cool stuff at great prices.

Thanks for the love.

Grip Royal wheels are awesome for the price but you get what you pay for. In the long run they feel a little on the cheap side, but bang for the buck and bling factor is through the roof.

I found out today that the other wheel I bought is actually an M-Sport wheel from Japan. I might try and source a horn button and run with that my car. It feels a bit more solid in it's construction and it matches the interior better.
                              Yeah from the pictures you can notice the difference in quality of the M-Sport to the Grip Royal. Thanks for the feedback bro

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Last edited by Mike1357; 04-14-2014, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X