No announcement yet.

Mike1357 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

forget to aske what brand of flate those was ?
    My Ride Thread
    The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
    Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

They're just 50mm universal flares.

Comment

Car looks great dude! Makes me want to make my car more aggressive looking. Keep it up!

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Nah, your car is aggressive in a different way. I like it. Thanks man. Some shifter cable bushings are on their way from Cheddas so i just have to swap cables and go.

Comment

A few knick knacks. Bought new bushings from Honda for the shifter and boy does it feel so much better.

Also picked this up from a friend for a really good price. It's one of the older manifolds so I'll have to have it bored out to 70mm to match the throttle body but I'm looking forward to getting it in.

Comment

Well I was going to try and have a local shop do the porting but nobody got back to me in a timely manner so I just decided to do it myself. It came out decent. I ended up slapping the manifold on that same night since my car was already down for the fan rubbing through a core on the radiator (thanks Koyo for advertising a product as fitting with all stock hardware and fans but that not actually being the case). There's really no noticeable differences other than the induction sound at higher RPM's but then again I didn't expect a difference. It does look cool though. I also installed my new steering wheel and I'm so happy with the way it looks. Now all I have to do is get a set of shifter cables to put my Cheddas bushings in and I'll have a complete interior once again.

Comment

How tall are you? How do you find the deep dish steering wheel? I was thinking of getting one for my car but I'm worried it might be too deep for my long arms.
                Bought from: Night Wolf, bassrock234, sonikaccord, 904drACCORDMANG

92 Accord, F23a franken-engine, N/A forever.

Comment

I'm 6'2". I like the deep dish because my arms are at a more comfortable angle when driving. The only draw back is I really have to reach as far as I can to hit the blinker or take my hand off the wheel entirely.

Comment

Interesting you didnt gain anything with the intake manifold. Maybe its your tune? Retune might help. But when I added my ATR intake manifold from p13 manifold and stock p13 ecu the upper gains were obvious. Thats without a tune. I dont know how different the skunk2 one is over the ATR though

UKDM 93 CB3 Page (1) H22A U2Q7 LSD
                    UKDM 91 4ws Page (3) OEM Minter
                    NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

I'll probably have it re-tuned this weekend but, just from the seat of the pants, nothing feels different. I've read a lot of people lost power, but most of those have been using stock throttle bodies. I saw two dyno graphs of cars with 70mm throttle bodies showing gains. I also already had the throttle body on my stock manifold so the differences are really only in the plenum size and runner length. For the money, it was well worth it though. Worst case scenario I now have a manifold I can send out to be ported if I really don't like the Skunk2.

Comment

IM looks great! Look forward to hearing how it responds to tuning. That steering wheel is something else! Looks great in context with your interior. Love the deep concave.
                        1993 Accord DX | Rosewood Brown Metallic

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                          I'll probably have it re-tuned this weekend but, just from the seat of the pants, nothing feels different. I've read a lot of people lost power, but most of those have been using stock throttle bodies. I saw two dyno graphs of cars with 70mm throttle bodies showing gains. I also already had the throttle body on my stock manifold so the differences are really only in the plenum size and runner length. For the money, it was well worth it though. Worst case scenario I now have a manifold I can send out to be ported if I really don't like the Skunk2.
                          I felt plenty of gains when I tossed my bigger TB on. But I did already have my exhaust and my head was already ported. I'm looking into picking up a P06 and running an s300. I'm also still running my F. I love it though. Plenty of power. I just need injectors and a tune.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                          MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

your car is evolving nicely Mike, keep us updated and keep putting the love into your ride.
                            CB7TUNER.com
                            Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by apalileo View Post
                              IM looks great! Look forward to hearing how it responds to tuning. That steering wheel is something else! Looks great in context with your interior. Love the deep concave.
                              Thanks. Yeah, I really wanted a wheel that had colors that flowed well with the interior while being an aggressive design. I love it.
                              Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
                              I felt plenty of gains when I tossed my bigger TB on. But I did already have my exhaust and my head was already ported. I'm looking into picking up a P06 and running an s300. I'm also still running my F. I love it though. Plenty of power. I just need injectors and a tune.
                              I've had the larger throttle body on ever since I went H22 so I never really got the chance to feel the difference. I really want to go S300 V3 soon for all the features and data logging.
                              Originally posted by cb9love View Post
                              your car is evolving nicely Mike, keep us updated and keep putting the love into your ride.
                              Thanks! Hopefully this weekend I'll order some parts to keep the build moving.

Comment

I went and installed the Cheddas cable bushings today. It turns out I didn't have to swap cables after all as the bushings are the same size. Side to side feels much better than before. This allowed me to finally reinstall my center console. I did have to lengthen the throw just a tad and when shifting into 5th it does tap the inside of the center console but I think I can live with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X