Luna92 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luna92 : 1992 Accord EX

Hey Cb7tuner, Im Alan and this is my '92 accord. Ive only had the car for about a year and a half now. This is my first honda and Accord and wont be the last for both. I have along way to get it to where i want it. so without futher or do. Enjoy and tell me know what yall think.

Engine-
    Stock so for

Exterior-
    Acura lip (couldnt find a coupe so i settled with the sedan)

Interior-
    diy two tone door panels

Suspension/wheels
    Megan adjustable Coilovers
    Ebay front and upper rear Strut bars

Audio
    Alpine head unit

This is how i got her, about year after but never did anything till later in the summer

This is her now. she has been lower and little odds and ends

And my Diy interior

Last edited by Luna92; 10-24-2009, 10:44 PM.

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

nice man

edit your title like this:

Luna92: 1992 Accord EX

Comment

thanks bro i already did

Under Ground Society

Comment

there you go man.

CB looks good tho man. how do the Megan coilovers ride?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
          there you go man.

CB looks good tho man. how do the Megan coilovers ride?
          you do realized we have already had this conversation twice already.......lol JK..... no i told you they suck with the Oem sturts but ive heard that with aftermarket sturts the ride real good. so im planning on the Kyb Gr2s. hopefully after december. ill have them.

Under Ground Society

Comment

lol. i was only wondering because i plan on getting some with some KYBs GR-2s myself. tirerack.com has the GR2s for like $220 shipped. but like $185 shipped on ebay. lol.

i installed my rear c-pillar bar the other day. actually feels a tad better. i suggest you get one

Comment

lol. i was only wondering because i plan on getting some with some KYBs GR-2s myself. tirerack.com has the GR2s for like $220 shipped. but like $185 shipped on ebay. lol.

i installed my rear c-pillar bar the other day. actually feels a tad better. i suggest you get one
              i was thinking about getting one, but i not racing her. now you used the interga one right?

and yeah i saw that on ebay, $185 aint bad and are suppose to be brand new.

Under Ground Society

Comment

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
                i was thinking about getting one, but i not racing her. now you used the interga one right?

and yeah i saw that on ebay, $185 aint bad and are suppose to be brand new.
                yep. the one for a DA. and its not for racing. lol. or you dont have to get it for that. you can just get it for looks or chassis stiffness

Comment

Liking the drop man. Keep her clean
                  [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

yep. the one for a DA. and its not for racing. lol. or you dont have to get it for that. you can just get it for looks or chassis stiffness
                    i know i was joking. i thought about it where did you get it and how much.

Originally posted by AG17CB7 View Post
                    Liking the drop man. Keep her clean
                    thanks man i plan on it, but i its pretty boucy cause im on stock struts.

Under Ground Society

Comment

My twin! this bitch has came a long way....keep up the work and we'll be the cleanest Arcadia Green Accords soon here lol jk....but I'm coming up sometime soon idk...and were gonna have a photoshoot cause I need to update my shit too.

Comment

Originally posted by Vila View Post
                        My twin! this bitch has came a long way....keep up the work and we'll be the cleanest Arcadia Green Accords soon here lol jk....but I'm coming up sometime soon idk...and were gonna have a photoshoot cause I need to update my shit too.
                        Thanks bro that means a lot. And excited about the meet next week.

Under Ground Society

Comment

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
                          Thanks bro that means a lot. And excited about the meet next week.
                          yea dude, I've been through a lot with all of your cars you've had lol, and yea same here.

Comment

hey homie man i'm liking the interior,looks good.need some more interior pic.

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Very nice! i dig it y0!
                              Blake.
                              1994 Accord Part out!
                              Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Working...
                              X