No announcement yet.

1990[H]accordex : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea i'm thinking about goin lower this summer, but i want go as low as i can without having put a camber kit in, like i'm not keen on suspension, but if sumeone can give me idea's i'd greatly appreciate it, i went to a performance shop where i live, and buddy told me i and buy lower springs to drop 1" 1/4 and just put the springs on my stock shocks, now i kno doin this, after year the shocks will blow out and did he tell me this, but he said i could then get monroe shocks, so i dunno wat do, and 1" 1/4 don't seem low enough for me...

Comment

can anyone tell me if the thread for DIY blackhoused headlights still exists, because i wanna start it

Comment

So since no one sent me a tread on how to do blackhoused headlights, and i wasn't able find it, I took matters into my own hands, and decided to do it from what I could remember in my mind, here my process so far...

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11.
        Decided to take it one step further in the process and paint the light casing

Comment

More to come so hold on to ur CB7 Seat!!

Comment

Good job on tackling the housing. What color do you plan on going with?
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

i'm blackhousing them, not sure if i'm gonna do a yellow highbeam or not...

Comment

So these r the last pictures of my blackhoused headlights, installin them tomorrow, oh and i used a semi gloss black instead of flat black, and decided not to do yellow highs...

Comment

On a Good note I've just got myself a paypal account and whenever the CB7tuner decals become available again i'm gettin myself a set

Comment

Headlights look good brother! I wish mine were that easy to work on.
                    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Thats for the post bro, yea I'd imagine would be hard to do ur's?? ever plan on gettin anoth CB7?

Comment

More Pic's, Install time, and you must say I'm pretty deicated to my car
                        cause look the conditions i work in lol, anyways here we r

Stock

Left Side is black housed, right isn't, just to show the difference...

I have both put in now and the car's back together, just so cold waitin gettin sume better pics, and just a quick note, the blacked housed lights i put in where from a 1990 accord, and i'm puttin them into a 92, and there was no issue with gaps or space they set in just good as the originals

Comment

Here we go, finally got sume good pictures and this how the blackedhoused headlights turned out, and a lil bit photoshoot

Comment

Looking good man. The hood and bra set the front off nicely.

And to answer your question...not anytime soon, maybe when I pay my Nissan off. Leaning more toward Preludes though.
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                              Looking good man. The hood and bra set the front off nicely.

And to answer your question...not anytime soon, maybe when I pay my Nissan off. Leaning more toward Preludes though.
                              yea ludes r nice, i kno few ppl have emm, at least u wouldn't have to do h22 swap

Comment

Well on way party lastnite, I hit a pothole which i couldn't see till i was right on it, so now i got a bluge about inch out from side my tire, so i figure it's broken belt which is not good, on top this i turned my head lights on today and both my Eurolite bulbs blew, so this my second set and they didn't last 300hrs, so i'm thinking 8000k HID

Comment

Working...
                                X