Clear All

Originally posted by 1990[H]accordex View Post
    $30, it was 49% off, it was around $60 buck original price
    Not bad! Put it on and post pics!
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Yeah I'll put it on tomorrow just taking err easy today

Comment

So I have quick question, I want do the DIY blacked out headlights, but i'm wondering will the 1990 headlights fit into the 1992, I wanna try the DIY on my old car headlights so in case I make a mistake I don't ruin my ones on my 1992...

Comment

I'm pretty sure they fit, they're just not a perfect fit. You're going to have gaps in certain places either from the top of the headlights to the hood, or from the headlights to the grille. Not quite sure exactly where.

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
          I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

I have 90-91 headlights with 92-93 glass lense, I haven't installed them but they should fit! You can blackhouse your headlights and put the 92-93 glass on them!
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Kool I got bra on i'll take pic's in abit and post em up....

Comment

Originally posted by 1990[H]accordex View Post
                Kool I got bra on i'll take pic's in abit and post em up....
                That's good! When are you doing your headlights?
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Just Got these Pic's last weekend I decided to tint my corners and put my bra on, enjoy

Comment

So I picked up a set of Fogs from a car accessories shop the other day, here's some pic's of them...

Comment

Looking good! When are you getting your headlights blackhoused?
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Black housed head lights are on hold at the moment, I'm going college so I've ain't got much time to do anything but, I might try start them on my xmas break

Comment

Sounds good! I'm in school too and dont have much time neither...that's why I bought a set that was already blachoused!
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

So lat weekend I went to my Bro's shop and we did body work we cut out and welded in new pieces for the quarters... Here's some pic's

Yeah thats my car on a forklift

Will post pictures of it finished soon

Comment

I just went through this thread and you car is coming along nicely, great find... I think a drop will really set this car off.

the sedan
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
                              the wagon
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
                              the integra
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

Yeah I plan on dropping it abit next summer, as for now there snow and it's a lil cold to do anythin major...

Comment

Working...
                                X