No announcement yet.

1990[H]accordex : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So since my bumper conversion i've added black mirrors that came off my 90 ex accord, also done a custom benzel to match my car color, and put my rim on for the summer, i also done alot body work, plus added tinted plate cover and steering wheel cover, this is what my car looks as of now....

Comment

Looking good. Not too many people convert their 92-93 to 90-91.

Are you going to paint the bumper to match your car?
      1990 Accord EX

Comment

naaa i painted the bumper black so i'm going to leave it, i'm also putting a black hood on the car this summer...

Comment

I like black bumpers. You should paint both bumpers flat black.
          1990 Accord EX

Comment

yea i thought about doing that, the front bumper i did with a semi-gloss...

Comment

not too crazy about the rims but yea if you drop it it will look really good and paint looks good keep washing it

Comment

yea i'm thinking about maybe getting a different set next year or so....

Comment

So, it's been a hell of a long time since i've been on CB7tuner, i've been doin my own thing wit the accord and this wat she lookin like now, i've got alot of editin to do my tread

Comment

Looking good brother. How you been? And what happened to the 90-91 front?
                    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Oh I got bored with it besided go back to the 9293 bumper, and my fog lights gave out, so just swapped back, i got get a set of 9293 bumper signals, because 9091 don't fit at all and they look greasy....

Comment

So the other day I decided to, change my air filter on my intake figured it could be changed to something better so this what I got, and I honestly feel like my car has little more crack too it

Old Ractive super flow air filter...

New Ractive air filter wit carbon fibre heat sheild...

I like!!!

Comment

I hear you brother. I like your new air filter and grille.
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

Nice! I bought one of those when I first got my car. Canadian tire autoparts

That filters garbage, ps. I took it off and there was so much dust in my intake. It's scary to think what my engine ate while I had it on.

Nice roofrack! and beaauutifull platform. Bordeaux sedans are the best!

Comment

Yea well the one before was just black so we'll see wat happens, thanks for the posts boys

Comment

Wow, your car looks tottaly different now!I thought maybe you bought another one!Its looking good though, I like the OEM look of it.Any thought on the drop?

Comment

Working...
                                X