No announcement yet.

1990[H]accordex : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I was wondering does anyone know where I could possibly get a rear window visor i been looking for one like crazy, if anyone know's of anyone selling one on cb7 or a site that sells them plz let me know...

Comment

So today I picked a part a 1995 legend sedan, found sume interesting stuff, found sume stuff that will also fit the cb7, will post pic's of what I got and put in, also got rid of sumethings in my car that I got bored with or thought was stupid...

Comment

Meant to ask ya, when u wired ya door tweeters was it hard to run the wires through the door? (did ya run them through the plastic thing where the other wires are?)

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
          Meant to ask ya, when u wired ya door tweeters was it hard to run the wires through the door? (did ya run them through the plastic thing where the other wires are?)
          I just spliced the tweeters with the speakers in the doors, and ran the wire in behind the door panel....

Comment

So been doing my own thing for past couple weeks, I got take some pic's of things I've done, got rid of the blacked out bumper signal lights, put oem orange one's in, got rid of my beat up corner signals, and replaced with oem, want to eventually get all amber corners, got rid of my power antenna which was broken and in bad shape, and put in just plain one from a 93 lx, who needs power antenna anyways, plus less weight lol, oh and got rid my shitty walli world battery and put in an genuine honda battery in, got rid of the painted vents when back to black, and pulled off some carbon fibre sticky adhesive junk, i'm starting to go back to a more original look wit my car, i want it clean and nice, like everything belongs, and trying to rid of the "Rice" look....

Comment

Even with the "rice" look, I still think your car from the last couple sets of photos looks absolutely fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                Even with the "rice" look, I still think your car from the last couple sets of photos looks absolutely fantastic.
                thanks very much, i appreciate the comment, i dunno sumetimes I get going and when I'm done i'm like well that looks good then few months I grow tired of it, I kinda like now i want everything to look like it belongs, oh also I added a 1995 acura legend auto shift knob in my car, like it better than the walli world knob

Comment

Your car, your choices. Personally, I like the modified OEM look. Maybe because I'm getting older and growing tired of the 'hey look at me' mods.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                    Your car, your choices. Personally, I like the modified OEM look. Maybe because I'm getting older and growing tired of the 'hey look at me' mods.
                    lol sad to say i'm 21 and i kinda feel the same, i kinda growing out of the heavy foot, loud music, and noise scene....

Comment

Some pic's...

This is a 1995 acura legend auto shift knob fits perfect on the cb7, except the push down thingy in the lever is always down, meaning you can pull the car outta gear at anytime...

these buttons are out of a 1995 acura legend, there for heated seats, might try find sume use for them, right now, there just for looks...

my vinyl and fabric paint, painted seats...

decided to go back to the oem bumper and side corner signals...

right now i'm looking for amber corners cause i wanna match with the bumper signals, and 9293 fogs.....

Comment

bump for new pic's tonight

Comment

So in these pic's I picked sume stuff off a 1995 Acura Legend....
                          So here's some more of my recent work enjoy....
                          The rubber boot off a 1995 acura legend for windshield washer switch, don't have the one for my light switch...

Got rid of the power antenna cause it wouldn't work, installed one out of a 93lx...

Took the leather of my legend knob pretty wore out, I might take it to a place and get it redone...

These next 3 pic's are of stuff outta 1995 acura legend, I might consider selling this stuff cause I won't be putting it in my car...
                          Acura legend leather holy shit handles...

rear view mirror visor...

map light...
                          Last edited by 1990[H]accordex; 08-13-2012, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Put my oem mirrors on that where orginally for the car,took out the H badge in the grill and sanded the black down and painted it to match the car color, also went to Napa the other day and got them to mix a can of paint for the car, came to 33 bucks for one damn spray can! oh well watever, will post pic's tomorrow...

Comment

So, got my balljoint in the other day that my car really needed, andf got my back brakes adjusted, goin in for alignment tuesday.

Comment

Let's see pics of that grill eh....

Comment

Working...
                                X