No announcement yet.

1990[H]accordex : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good start man. The bra looks good on your car. Fyi from tags thread I am changing out my tokico shock spring setup with a very mild 1.75" drop to some tien coilovers to lower my front end a bit more, if you want a upgrade you can throw in there you should think about it it's mild enough you can leave the rear camber alone and only change a bit on the front. OEM replacement shock spring combo from an auto.store wouldn't be much cheaper either.
    My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
      Good start man. The bra looks good on your car. Fyi from tags thread I am changing out my tokico shock spring setup with a very mild 1.75" drop to some tien coilovers to lower my front end a bit more, if you want a upgrade you can throw in there you should think about it it's mild enough you can leave the rear camber alone and only change a bit on the front. OEM replacement shock spring combo from an auto.store wouldn't be much cheaper either.
      So ur selling out your old suspension? if so yea I maybe interested, i'm actually right now looking at getting a 91 ex-r auto, acadia green

Comment

Originally posted by 1990[H]accordex View Post
        ... i'm actually right now looking at getting a 91 ex-r auto, acadia green
        You don't wanna do that

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
          You don't wanna do that
          oh why's that hahaha

Comment

Here's sume quick pic's... my painted to match [H] badge, and my oem mirrors back on....

Srry the pic's aren't greatest, from Gf black berry...

Comment

Originally posted by 1990[H]accordex View Post
              Here's sume quick pic's...

You need clear bumper lights to match your headlights and fogs. They're cheap too, but that orange has to go.

Comment

lol, but i like the orange haha, i wanted amber corners.

Comment

So having alil problem with my car, if anyone has any idea's feel free to post, came home shut the car off, went out an hour later started the car, she starts, but when I go to rev her, she misses and back fires, after about 3 or 4 revs comes out of it, so i drive to the gas station get some gas and fuel injector cleaner, figured it maybe been sume bad gas, but on way home i found the car laggy, so got home shut it off, but now everytime I go to start it she got same damn problem back firing when started, and still laggy, anyone know what my problem could be?

Comment

So i'm getting ready for the first cb7 meet, installed new plugs, dizzy capp, got the interior cleaned, tighten up my exhaust which found out was alil loose, the problem I had with the car is slowly going away, next is a nice wash and lil more detailing and she'll be ready

Comment

last night did the most best cosmetic thing to my car yet, replaced the broken door handles thanks to 1990exr for getting me the handles

classic broken door handles...

The new handles...

Out with the old, in with the new

Comment

Also got a can of black fabric paint, plan on painting my legend carpets black....

Comment

Managed to get my front mats done today, i have to say for fabric paint I am yet again satisfied with the results

Before...

After...

Comment

Nice.

I need to find me some Legend floor-mats...they look great!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
                              Nice.

I need to find me some Legend floor-mats...they look great!
                              thanks. i like them because there a heavier mat, they fit in pretty good.

Comment

Finally got these in the mail the other day, ordered them off ebay, they are led bulbs in the color green, you can get 2 of them for 3$ on ebay and thats shipping included, they also come in other colors, I decided to get them and try'em, i put them in the doors, they fit right in, i kno sume might say they look "ricey" but I already have green underglow under my dash and seats, so I wanted to add to my lighting, i'll continue to get 4 more blubs, 2 to go in the back doors, 1 in the done light, and 1 in the trunk light , I like them and they actually give better lighting than the stock bulbs....

Comment

Working...
                                X