No announcement yet.

1990[H]accordex : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

, cool. U got the link for those lights?

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
      , cool. U got the link for those lights?
      http://www.ebay.ca/itm/140743355482?...ht_2270wt_1037

These are the green one but I'm pretty sure you can ask for them in a diff color

Comment

Busy this I was, replaced the transmission cable on my mothers cb, and replaced my brake line to the passenger side rear wheel, worst thing Honda ever did was run the brake line up over the gas tank, there's no way to get at it, and moisture causes it to rott, so instead of puttin the new one up over th gas tank the same way, just rapped it around the gas tank to the other side, it's still higher than the gas tank, so the gas tank will sooner hit something than the brake line will....

Comment

Picked this u today for a steal, still have my other spoiler, but got this one so I wouldn't have to go throught the trouble of painting it....

Comment

Nice, looks like it already matches the color of ya car?

Comment

Nice, looks like it already matches the color of ya car?
              yup it does, I got line it up and figure out the right holes to drill this time, it's seems weird that the holes i drilled earlier still line up again the same, i don't get it

Comment

Originally posted by 1990[H]accordex View Post
                yup it does, I got line it up and figure out the right holes to drill this time, it's seems weird that the holes i drilled earlier still line up again the same, i don't get it
                like i was saying, I think the spoiler sits back further by an inch or two. obviously you're just going to use the holes you made?

What u doin with the old spoiler ¿

Comment

like i was saying, I think the spoiler sits back further by an inch or two. obviously you're just going to use the holes you made?

What u doin with the old spoiler ¿
                  yea i'll probably end up using the original holes and just cleaning them up and making it look right, as for the old one, I have no use for it, took it apart and the bolts where rusted in so bad i had to drill them out , looking to sell it to be honest, but i wanna fix it up alil before I pass it on, don't wanna give someone trouble, if you know what i mean...

Comment

and yet again I got another spoiler with rusted bolts I cannot get out, anyone got suggests? like drilling them out or sumething, there pretty screwed, there's no heads left on them

Comment

Originally posted by 1990[H]accordex View Post
                      and yet again I got another spoiler with rusted bolts I cannot get out, anyone got suggests? like drilling them out or sumething, there pretty screwed, there's no heads left on them
                      hmmm, got a pic?

Comment

I did work today Got the spoiler on and wired up, one thing I must say about buying east coast oem spoilers, expect lots of rusted bolts, Will post pic's up tomorrow after I give her a wash

Comment

pic's of the spoiler, loveeee it!

Comment

Washed up and shining....

Actually went into the Honda dealer last week to get a new key made up for the car, because of 20 years, i figure it be nice to get one, but my god the accessories salesman is such a dick, I asked him if if Honda might be possibly still have the Fogs for our car's, and pretty much he just looked at me with the expression, " why in the **** would drive something that old" and he was like I'll have to look into it, seems like it's getting harder and harder to come by parts for our rides.....

Comment

Wow...car looks great, man! That spoiler really sets off the back end...and damn that CB is RED! Not usually a fan of red cars, but yours looks awesome.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
                                Wow...car looks great, man! That spoiler really sets off the back end...and damn that CB is RED! Not usually a fan of red cars, but yours looks awesome.
                                Actually she's burgundy, but i was messing arounf with my cam, and they came out more of a reddish color

Comment

Working...
                                X