No announcement yet.

1990[H]accordex : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So how's work going for ya? Is it a flatbed truck or cargo truck ya un-loading everyday?

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
      You sure 6x9s work in your car? pretty sure they do not ..
      I took the 6x9 pods outta an ex-r, I've had no problems with fitment they bolt right in...

Comment

So how's work going for ya? Is it a flatbed truck or
        cargo truck ya un-loading everyday?
        Both

Comment

pic's of my new kenwood 6x9's....

and these are what they replaced sume old school alpines thats have kicked the bucket...

Comment

lol at the old ones. Its funny when you're putting 200-300W speakers in the back and you look at the old ones which say 15W on them.

Comment

Those Kenwood's will sound nice. I've got some JL Audio 6x9s in my rear and holy crap do they pound. I get people asking me if I have a 10" sub in the back. Nope, just my 6x9s with 6.5" JL's in the doors.

Those Alpines look pretty....crusty lol.

Comment

yeah the kenwoods really pound I got them hooked up to my alpine amp also, but yeah those alpines where 85 or 90 watts peak, on another good note when with a new insurance only paying 58 a month woot more money for cb7...

Comment

You still taking that pompquet car? how much did they want for that pos?

Comment

Originally posted by 1990[H]accordex View Post
                    yeah the kenwoods really pound I got them hooked up to my alpine amp also, but yeah those alpines where 85 or 90 watts peak, on another good note when with a new insurance only paying 58 a month woot more money for cb7...
                    58 bucks?

I'm paying $34 here.

I bet those speakers just pound hooked up to an amp.

Comment

You still taking that pompquet car? how much did they want for that pos?
                      No I gave up on it, offered him 100 bucks wouldn't accept it, so told him good luck....

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                        58 bucks?

I'm paying $34 here.

I bet those speakers just pound hooked up to an amp.
                        Yeah well i'm 21, being a young driver insurance is always more, plus that's what i'm paying without any fines or accidents. I have a defensive driving course also, and I only have basic's on the car no fire or thief,,,

Comment

No I gave up on it, offered him 100 bucks wouldn't accept it, so told him good luck....
                          ya, I asked if they would give me the sunroof and they said someone was coming today to take the car. I thought it was you who was taking it.

Comment

ya, I asked if they would give me the sunroof and they said someone was coming today to take the car. I thought it was you who was taking it.
                            Well, it seriously wasn't worth anymore than what i offered, plus having to tow it home, i was going to try make money on some of the parts to at least break even, but watever hope some has luck with it....

Comment

Took on a major/scary project today, removed the top chrome trim around the doors and replaced with a newer one, will post pic's tomorrow...

Comment

Yeah well i'm 21, being a young driver insurance is always more, plus that's what i'm paying without any fines or accidents. I have a defensive driving course also, and I only have basic's on the car no fire or thief,,,
                                That's not bad. When I was 23 and living in Ontario with a clean record, I was paying $208/mo for basic $1 mil liability.

Comment

Working...
                                X