Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
    How's work going for ya?
    works going good,moneys decent, seems though I'm spending most of it into bills lol

Comment

Just got the car back from the muffler shop, my cherry bomb turbo muffler was fubarred, got a silverknight bottle muffler and 3 feet of exhaust replaced sounds beautiful, nice rumble will post pic's

Comment

Originally posted by 1990[H]accordex View Post
        Just got the car back from the muffler shop, my cherry bomb turbo muffler was fubarred, got a silverknight bottle muffler and 3 feet of exhaust replaced sounds beautiful, nice rumble will post pic's
        Sweeet. ya post a pic of the muffler

Comment

Never got a chance to take any pic's of the exhaust, after I got my exhaust work done, I took the car in for alignment, and then it went downhill, I get there, they where late taking the car in then te guy gets halfway through the alignment, and ends up breaking off one of the bolts on the lower control arms on the rear, also he discovers the cross x-member is fubarred, so he only aligned the front, so today I replaced the cross x-member with a new one in better shape and undercoated the shitt outta it and replaced the damaged control arm, so I'm gonna watch the rear tires and see if they wear uneven in this month and if they don't I sure as hell won't be going back, and the worst they still charged me an extreme amount for the front even after they did damage.

Comment

Originally posted by 1990[H]accordex View Post
            Never got a chance to take any pic's of the exhaust, after I got my exhaust work done, I took the car in for alignment, and then it went downhill, I get there, they where late taking the car in then te guy gets halfway through the alignment, and ends up breaking off one of the bolts on the lower control arms on the rear, also he discovers the cross x-member is fubarred, so he only aligned the front, so today I replaced the cross x-member with a new one in better shape and undercoated the shitt outta it and replaced the damaged control arm, so I'm gonna watch the rear tires and see if they wear uneven in this month and if they don't I sure as hell won't be going back, and the worst they still charged me an extreme amount for the front even after they did damage.
            I don't think I've ever had good luck with alignment places. They always seem to find shit broken or break shit in the process.

Comment

Well got some work done this weekend to the cb7 completely undercoated and put some deer whistlers on to keep the animals in the woods, next thing is my snow tires and i'll be ready for winter, here's some pics of underneath and my new exhaust....

Comment

Got my CB7tuner decals in the mail, I won't be putting them on anytime soon cause its snowing

Comment

So woke up too all of this today, and I went and played

Comment

where ya get ya undercoating done at?

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                      where ya get ya undercoating done at?
                      Did it myself, homehardware sells uni-val undercoat, pretty decent size cans, I did the whole bottom of the car with 2 cans, plus when it dries it hardens into rubber, which i like better than runny undercoat....

Comment

Bought a 1992 honda accord ex-r coupe black, will bed starting an mrt up on it soon

Comment

So been kinda busy with Christmas and all but i purchased a 1992 accord coupe ex-r auto, just got the brake lines done and got it running fairly good, only thing transmission will not go into passing gear, but i paid 350 for the car, so far I have taken the snow tires, rims off it and put on mine for the winter, and also I found plenty of new parts in the trunk plus some very rare fender bra pieces, I will have pic's of them on very soon, 1992 coupe will have an mrt started soon and my outcome is to make it my DD have my current CB a stored summer cruiser, so everyone hand on tight for a wild ride

Comment

Here's some recent pic's of the cb7 enjoy

And a here's a sneak peak of my new to me 92 coupe

Comment

Sell me the fender bras

Facebook me
                              http://www.facebook.com/damon.amplo?ref=tn_tnmn
                              For sale thread
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...46#post3092146
                              Willing to buy/trade thread
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196484

Comment

Man that coupe is a nice start!
                                My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Working...
                                X