No announcement yet.

1990[H]accordex : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So this is how my weekend went replaced both rear wheel cylinders, rear brake lines, and driver side caliper, and bleed all lines to find out master cylinder is shot, oh well next weekends project , here are some pic's of my process...

....I know some people on the forum have switched there rear drums to disc brakes, I have an ex-r that has rear disc's, just wondering if anyone has opinions on it (better braking,etc)...

Comment

Some new pic's I am removing my projector one piece headlights, and putting a set of JDM one piece headlights in, currently taking them apart and giving them good cleaning and reseal.

Comment

So My weekend started with this....

P.S sorry for all the photos, just wanted to show my whole process...

and at the end of the weekend thats how it looked, I'm proud of my work and i'm doing the passenger side next weekend

Comment

Also put a new air filter on over the weekend...

Comment

Your bay looks good!
            I like your rust repair work. If you were closer to me my car would be in your driveway waiting
            Love the ride and all the work you have put into it.

Comment

For the rust repair I would of cut higher since the rust is actually inside out and sand the inner quarter panel and sprayed some anti rust spray coating and then attach new panels with the insides also a coating of anti rust spray. Overall good cosmetic rust repair, only concern I see that it will continue to come out within a year since in the picture shows seems like only partial repair then tickweld new part in then filled with bondo and smoothed it out.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Looking good man, good job on the rust repair.
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Awesome job on the rust repair!! Also nice pick up on the one piecers!!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

thanks for the positive feedback everyone....

Comment

small little update, replaced bulb in bumper signal it had blew, and put a spring on my hood latch, apparently there's suppose be two on it but I was missing one, blackhousing my jdm one piece lights and giving the signals in them sume tint will post pic's later...

Comment

Another small update, fixed back driver side door switch, that turns on light in the door, replaced larger rad hose, fixed wires going to battery, removed carpet out of trunk for now, put a piece of plywood in trunk (going to make a cover for spare tire) found out 2 screws where missing for cover for over the sensor in gas tanked so fixed that, and cleaned up trunk abit...

Comment

JDM one piece headlights finished, took them apart cleaned them, blackhoused them and tinted the signal lenses will put them in a day or two....

Comment

Comment

Finnally got my JDM one piece headlights in and my functional side markers in, here are the pic's....

Comment

Finally finished passenger side quarter, got some small holes to fix throughout the car then she'll be solid...

Comment

Working...
                                X