• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raf99
    replied
    Originally posted by 1990[H]accordex View Post
    Port hawksbury
    So that will be your permanent residence then?

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
    Sweet! For antigonish Centrals?
    Port hawksbury

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Great news for the CB, I finally found myself a job, I'll be now working at centrals as a "striker" which is a delivery truck drivers helper, and i'll be on the roads alot, which means i'll be making sume decent funds to get sumethings done to the accord i have always wanted to do, one is function>form type 1s coilover, but this job has also made me think, maybe it's time to upgrade, and my thoughts on that are JDM h22 swapped preludes, always had a love for them, I'd keep my CB as a Project, but get a lude as a DD, or maybe the other way around.....
    Sweet! For antigonish Centrals?

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    Great news for the CB, I finally found myself a job, I'll be now working at centrals as a "striker" which is a delivery truck drivers helper, and i'll be on the roads alot, which means i'll be making sume decent funds to get sumethings done to the accord i have always wanted to do, one is function>form type 1s coilover, but this job has also made me think, maybe it's time to upgrade, and my thoughts on that are JDM h22 swapped preludes, always had a love for them, I'd keep my CB as a Project, but get a lude as a DD, or maybe the other way around.....

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    dvd, mp3, Ipod, rear view camera, usb, aux, has the usual outputs for subs, can put a background pictures on it, and can hook up a playstation or tv, and it's touch screen, bllue tooth connection, everything except gps....

Oh as for the spoiler still have it, not doing anythin with it, it's in rough shape, but i'm willing to let it go for a very low price, it's need sume fibreglass work and maybe sume holes drilled out to put the l.e.d strip back into it.....
    So ya. that's worth $200 then. No worries on the spoiler, but if you don't mind letting it go let me know.

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
    Awesome! Now what does this thing do exactly?
    Mine is retractable and is touch screen. I can play movies on it (while driving), and connect my ipod to it and switch songs on the touch screen. Mine has a brain unit which allows the connection of the ipod thing, GPS, cameras, other screens, play stations, etc.

So let me know what this does and I'll tell ya if its worth $200
    It most likely is worth this much as these things are expensive no matter what kind ya get.

Sooo what you do with that old spoiler again?

dvd, mp3, Ipod, rear view camera, usb, aux, has the usual outputs for subs, can put a background pictures on it, and can hook up a playstation or tv, and it's touch screen, bllue tooth connection, everything except gps....

Oh as for the spoiler still have it, not doing anythin with it, it's in rough shape, but i'm willing to let it go for a very low price, it's need sume fibreglass work and maybe sume holes drilled out to put the l.e.d strip back into it.....
    Last edited by 1990[H]accordex; 09-24-2012, 06:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Awesome! Now what does this thing do exactly?
    Mine is retractable and is touch screen. I can play movies on it (while driving), and connect my ipod to it and switch songs on the touch screen. Mine has a brain unit which allows the connection of the ipod thing, GPS, cameras, other screens, play stations, etc.

So let me know what this does and I'll tell ya if its worth $200
    It most likely is worth this much as these things are expensive no matter what kind ya get.

Sooo what you do with that old spoiler again?

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    Double Din installed today, and yes I put the rest of the dash together on the car after the picture, ordered a bypass on ebay today, so I watch movies while the car is driving, even though I won't be the one watching them lol....

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    So I had my hands full tonite, apparently the owner of the car before me couldn't be bothered to go to walmart and buy a Scoche or any other type of wiring adapter kit to better help themselfs, they decided to hack the harness to the stereo and wire it the "hard" way, so I had to go hack a harness outta one of my parts car and rewire it to the hacked harness in my car,fun fun, I know I could of went online and got a wiring diagram and did up like the same way they did, but I wanted to fix there errors, so after that was done I finally got my pioneer double din installed so far I'm liking it, but having a hard time to bypass the damn, no watching movies while driving bull, I read up if you grounded the wire it would fix it, I did that but it only want to work 75% of the time, I wired it to a toggle switch, which does work but I hate the fact of having to switch the toggle on and off, so the passenger can watch a movie, then there's the ebay bypass solution, I ran out of time tonite cause it got dark, but I will post pic's tomorrow of the install, I'm hoping I just have a weak ground and thats why it's not working for me, and just reground it sumewhere else....

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    Just got done wiring up the double din for the cb!!!!

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    So a buddy of mine gave this to me lastnight and told me if I got it wired up into my car and used it and liked it he told me he wanted 200 bucks for it, it's a pioneer AVH-P4000DVD double din, I like the look of it so far, just wished it had Gps, SO do you guys thing it's worth $200?, I know back in the day new it would of been worth $600, so give me your opinons

pic's of double din....

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    Well, I'm alil sadden today, I was driving through port hawksbury today and I pulled up beside a 9293 accord coupe, don't know if it was an lx/ex/ex-r, but as I passed him I looked in my mirror and there they where 9293 oem fogs!!!!! I found the nearest spot to turn around and I stopped to talk to guy who at this point made a tim horton's stop, I asked would you be interested in selling those fogs, he goes I would, if it wasn't my mother's car, I was like Damn I told him if his mother was ever interested in selling the car to let me know, But on other note, I meet another guy today that owned a couple of Cb7 in the past and he told me he had one Cb7 left and bunch of aftermarket stuff, so I might go take a look later today and see what he has, maybe i'll get lucky and find a lowering suspension

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    Well, been running around with the p12 in all day so far works great, only had one issue, went to start it up once, took off and then she hestistated alil but then came right out of it, never happened anymore, but I guess the reason could be i'm running a p12 manual ecu in my automatic accord, I know some say you have to change the resistors in the ECU, but I haven't had the car throw a CEL or anything, but I'll keep an eye on it....

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    P12 installed, what a difference, I can feel more torque and better throttle response, loving it! ,also went to Honda dealer today picked up my new Key, no more sticky ignition when trying to turn the key to start the car

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    Woot picked myself up a P12 ecu tonite for 40 buckaroo's, be installing it tomorrow

Leave a comment:

Working...
X