X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
    Back in the nish? I live here I just don't drive my car every night back and forth from webs to mcdonalds. Say those junker cars, what models were they?
    oh lol i thought u stayed an hali area, um 1992 2 door is an lx, and 1991 4 door is an ex

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    So i've been looking at dropping my car, but i do not know how much i want it dropped, and what setup, all i kno is i don't want it so low i'll have camber issues, and i don't kno whether to go with lowering springs/stock struts, lowering springs/coilovers, or just go all out and get adjustable coilovers with springs, and also are ebay lowering springs safe? because there cheap, and cheap is pretty much wat i can afford lol, so any advice would great

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Originally posted by 1990[H]accordex View Post
    Yea sume point you ever back in nish we'll have go for a tour
    Back in the nish? I live here I just don't drive my car every night back and forth from webs to mcdonalds. Say those junker cars, what models were they?

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
    wow mostly it snows in nova scotia.....hope the cb7 is rust proof
    haha i wish, i've done alot body work on it, i just keep fixing and fixing, but i can't let her, get rotted, there a tough car

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
    Nice car man. I like what your doing with it! We are a rare bunch up north here Very glad to see your back on cb7tuner and glad to see there's another cb7 rolling on the roads, I thought I was the only one.

But ya, 1 1/4 drop max if you do not want a camber kit. You can just get springs and use the OEM shocks. If your shocks are old, I'd get a new set if possible. OEMs shocks will do, it will just be a bit bouncy.
    Yea sume point you ever back in nish we'll have go for a tour

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Nice car man. I like what your doing with it! We are a rare bunch up north here Very glad to see your back on cb7tuner and glad to see there's another cb7 rolling on the roads, I thought I was the only one.

But ya, 1 1/4 drop max if you do not want a camber kit. You can just get springs and use the OEM shocks. If your shocks are old, I'd get a new set if possible. OEMs shocks will do, it will just be a bit bouncy.

Leave a comment:

• mercyboy
    replied
    wow mostly it snows in nova scotia.....hope the cb7 is rust proof

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied

Most recent pic of my car atm...been away from the cb7tuner for awhile but i'm back, and goin to be updating my mrt

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    Whats going on man? Hows the CB7?

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    I'm back...

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    Here couple pic's with Cd5 rims, they deff need be sandblasted and painted....
    Enjoy

On a side note, managed to blow up my computer, but lucky i was able to put the computer in from my 1990 accord ex 5 speed, only thing I can't quite get her where I want it, she is alil hasty on goin into over drive like a relay, and she near stalls when at low idle, like sitting at a red light, anyone give me sume advice?? It's prob cause it's out of a 5speed car and mines an auto, if anyone can help me get rid sume of these bugs I will be grateful, if not i guess i'll run her till i find another computer.....

Leave a comment:

• iwork4mycb7
    replied
    clean cb bro... keep her looking hella clean

Leave a comment:

• SN2BH22CB7
    replied
    Keep up the good work!

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    Sweet man, red and gold is a nice theme.

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    Recently got CD5 rims, gonna get them sanded blasted this spring and painted gold, i'll have pics up soon....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X