Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
    very clean whip....id kill for them fog lights
    Thanks bro. Ask around these forums on the fogs, you'd be surprised what is available. I got a great deal on these from a member here. I paid less than what some used ones have been sold for in the classifieds. Even had them overnighted

Funny thing about the new paint/bodywork, etc. I already have a very subtle door ding on the drivers side. Very small and hard to see but still. No biggie really because I drive it everywhere and it isn't a showcar or anything, but you would think peeps would have enough common sense to keep off each others sh!t, but I guess not. I only noticed it because I washed and waxed it last weekend when I got back from Florida. Just took it 1200 miles round trip with the family no issues at all yet the door ding happened when it was sitting in a parking lot somewhere Or maybe my kids did it in the garage...lol

92 Accord LX

My Ride

Comment

very nice and very clean. i like it. just drop it and she should be looking much better.
      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

very nice, i would deff do a drop. and i'd kill for ur interior, i hate my maroon interior

Comment

Originally posted by sohc em View Post
          very nice, i would deff do a drop. and i'd kill for ur interior, i hate my maroon interior
          I know what you mean about a red"ish" interior. I don't give a sh!t what kind of car, I just can't stand a red interior regardless if it is leather or not. Red interiors make baby Jesus cry. Baby Jesus knows that red is for the exterior and not for the interior

If I could find some light grey leather front seats for a reasonable price out of a decent ride, I'd modify the rails and do it up. Probably just leave the back as it is now and go ghetto style with just leather up front. I have been watching the pick and pulls for leather fronts, but everything so far has been toast.

92 Accord LX

My Ride

Comment

Long f'ed up story......

So I pull into work this morning, snowing like hell, like a white out....Anyway I see the guys from Green Earth clearing snow out of the parking lot with a Bobcat. I pull over to the side in a area he already cleaned and I'm waiting there for him to get done so I can get by without running over a foot and a half mound between me and where I need to be. He is backing up, dropping the bucket and clearing it row by row. So all the sudden he starts backing up right at me fast, I lay on the horn to get his attention at the same time trying get it in reverse and get away from him, then his boss at the other side of lot about 50 feet away also hits his horn but it was too late...he fucking crushed the front of my car He knocked the shit out of me. Made it all the way to work going like 30 max with 5 inches of snow on the roads and this guy takes me out like 100 ft from my office. Probably moved my car about a foot! He jumped out and was like "dude I never saw you, are you okay, I been on this thing for 8 hours, blah, blah, blah, I was in a zone, this is the third lot I have done this morning"...anyway he was cool about it. They called a cop and the guy didn't say anything crazy. He owned up so hopefully his insurance co doesn't try to hose me.

Gonna need a new hood, drv side head lamp, drv side fender,grill,bumper and probably some other things i can't see yet. I don't even want to fucking look at it. Had to drive it home all hosed up with no headlights , Just the fogs .....

With your best Chris Berman voice....."DOINK"

92 Accord LX

My Ride

Comment

dam bro atleast u are okay the damage is not that bad compared to some cars i seen on here but i kno u will come back stronger

Comment

Wow man , sorry to hear that. But all in a it was his fault and the report was made. So you kinda lucked out in a way that you personally dont have to come out of pocket like my dumb ass did when i crashed my CB for not paying attention.

Funny thing to my accedent was on my way to work and just a few bloxs away..

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Wow. You did great on this car, it looks brand new sorry about the accident though.

Comment

Thinking more about this last night, I guess I'm lucky too because the air-bag didn't deploy. So as you guys pointed out, it could have been much worse....

Dude from the insurance came tonight and is working up my estimate. Should have it in a day or two. I got the feeling that he was thinking (before he saw the car) that it was going to be some pos that would probably be totaled. I'm not saying my car is any big prize and to most peeps, it probably is a pos but at least he said the car was nice other than the big ass hole in the front I just hope they don't come back with something stupid like $300 bucks....I feel my neck starting to hurt.

92 Accord LX

My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
                      Wow man , sorry to hear that. But all in a it was his fault and the report was made. So you kinda lucked out in a way that you personally dont have to come out of pocket like my dumb ass did when i crashed my CB for not paying attention.

Funny thing to my accedent was on my way to work and just a few bloxs away..
                      Your car is looking good

92 Accord LX

My Ride

Comment

Last page of the estimate is pasted below....Do you guys think I should push for an alignment too? Will they do that after and accident? Also, my drivers side front tire went flat the day it happened and it was soft again this morning so I think I ran over some glass out of the hl or some sh!t when I pulled away...

1992 Honda Accord LX 4 DR Sedan
                        CLAIM # xxxxxxxx
                        LOG 1246 -0
                        01-11-11
                        7:54 PM
                        OE SURPLUS PARTS
                        OTHER PARTS $ 589.00
                        PAINT MATERIAL $ 267.80
                        ADJUSTMENTS DISCOUNT MARKUP
                        PARTS & MATERIAL TOTAL $ 979.18
                        TAX ON PARTS ONLY @ 7.000% $ 49.80
                        LABOR RATE REPLACE HRS REPAIR HRS