No announcement yet.

hondamanf22 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you guys make me jealous with that dohc swap. (crying) it's kool though, I guess I'm getting closer, I'm doing the 5 speed swap. LOL. hopefully next year I'll get the dohc swap in. but for sure man, we'll roll to the elsinore together. u gotta get your insurance, and I gotta get my car running still. won't be for another two weeks though. sucks, I miss my cb7 too.
    The beginning of a new era............................
    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
      you guys make me jealous with that dohc swap. (crying) it's kool though, I guess I'm getting closer, I'm doing the 5 speed swap. LOL. hopefully next year I'll get the dohc swap in. but for sure man, we'll roll to the elsinore together. u gotta get your insurance, and I gotta get my car running still. won't be for another two weeks though. sucks, I miss my cb7 too.
      Don't worry I'll cry with you lol sucks. this year I want to roll fresh with new paint and get rid of the dents on my cb,

(note to self) don't eat jalapenos on pizza it gets you every time, I love you papa johns.LOL

Marry Jane

Comment

hey great start hope the project goes well looking good love the H swap

Comment

Originally posted by wagonkid View Post
          hey great start hope the project goes well looking good love the H swap
          thanks bro. It took me a long time to get the h22, waited 3yrs cause I didn't have the money. now that I got it,focusing on body and rims.

thanks for looking

Marry Jane

Comment

took some pics but 2 didn't come out but here are 2 that did. waiting for my bros kids at their bus stop. joke was on me they where home already,(nice going dad)lol he heard the wrong time.

Marry Jane

Comment

nice good start how much swap or engine cost ima do that but see if i can do auto h22

for a dd
              1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

Cars looking good man!
                U going to come to the Santa Monica meet on the 30th of this month?

Comment

Originally posted by rezist09 View Post
                  nice good start how much swap or engine cost ima do that but see if i can do auto h22

for a dd
                  Talk to bmxicansd he hooked me up with my swap. Got it From hmotorsonline.com great engines.

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
                  Cars looking good man!
                  U going to come to the Santa Monica meet on the 30th of this month?
                  I don't know yet. I broke on cash so my money is spent wisely right now but hoping I can come up with some cash. It's not like I live far but I want to be able to contribute with food and stuff and be able to bring someone else(fam) with me. but its up in the air.50/50 chance

Marry Jane

Comment

hey man its all good haha.

Comment

Looks awesome bro!!!!!!
                      I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                      Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      My coupe!!!
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                      Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
                        Looks awesome bro!!!!!!
                        thanks for the props bro

Marry Jane

Comment

some new pic. had to get some stuff from the store and pick up some medication for my son and took some pics in the rain. I hate dumb people in the rain almost hit some person (dark) the other day decided to cut in front of me, asshole couldn't wait for one more car to pass I had just pulled out of chevron and they went for it and I had to brake, not to hard but just enough to make me angry so go as close as I could get to his or her's bed of the truck and popped vtec I just don't want to ruin my frontend on the cb she means alot to me.

my other sedan in the background

Marry Jane

Comment

nic car man

Comment

nice wipe man loving the wheels

h22a4+p2u5 trans+8000rpm= 135mph in 4 gear

Comment

Originally posted by semitas View Post
                                nic car man
                                Originally posted by djcb7 View Post
                                nice wipe man loving the wheels
                                thanks guys looking at getting some other rims if I can don't know yet just picked up a 93lude today and don't want to push my budget.

just picked up a rear disc conversion today at the junkyard. the rotors where like new and the pads where in good condition too. I'm shooting to put them on this Monday or Tuesday will see. now I got to find wagon calipers.

Marry Jane

Comment

Working...
                                X