Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
    For sure. How far r u from banning?
    Will I'm in Elsinore so a good hour maybe less, when ever I go out there its usually through San Jacinto to make it as short as possible.

Update EP3 Run

I had to go out to Rancho Cucamonga for car seat class and got a new car seat for the Prelude(free) anyhow on the way back I ran into a EP3 that passed me, he looked cocky when he passed me no biggie and down about 15miles down I caught up and started to pass him slowly no biggie right.

he starts to speed up and he's in the fast lane and I just want to get home so I try to speed up a little to get in front and his pace changes and no one is in front of us so we where all ready doing 90, I just put the pedal to the ground without change into a lower gear and he increase speed I think he change gear and so it began.

he has 4 car links in front of me right @95mph I dump into 4th and hammer it I start reeling him in no problem get next to him about where his back window is and see him and where doing 105 and I'm still pulling ahead and traffic is closing so I pass him and cross over in his lane and leaving him @115 getting into 5th gear, feel it still pulling and speed cuts out but by that time I was well in front with 3 car l and I let it wind down from there cause there is no more room to run.WIN

so after that I change lanes and just cruised through traffic not wanting to run anymore with him following behind eventually he speeds off not looking behind. God I wish I could of seen his face with his ass being passed by and old ass cb leaving him.

It felt good to let the h22 open up, So far its been a couple of cars and yesterday was a clean DA but I stopped cause was pulling ahead. that was from 60to100 and he had a better roll cause I was waiting for him.
    just sucks that I got to find out that where the speed limiter is right under 120

I want to change ecu's and tune it but I have to wait for paint to get done first.

Marry Jane

Comment

Thats G. You used your CB7 at your wedding.

Thats Love...

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
        Thats G. You used your CB7 at your wedding.

Thats Love...
        lol yeah I had more but the chick never sent them to me.
        my wife wanted to use the her bothers truck but I told her that she got her dress I get my cb to joy ride in our wedding day it was only proper to do so.: I got my way LOL

I had her extra extra clean that day

Marry Jane

Comment

yea i like that brown on a cb i like you stance and engine bay looks nice hows that h22 feel ?

Comment

Originally posted by 93blackcb7 View Post
            yea i like that brown on a cb i like you stance and engine bay looks nice hows that h22 feel ?
            Thanks bro its my fav. not to many cb guys have this color and I feel like its the underdog of all the cb paint. few people that have this color cb have there ride done to the max.

the H is healthy and very happy with it, oil change is next but with my little girl at home with me all the time its hard to work on the cb. the jdm bumper was off last night and didnt get to put it back tell the morning so had to do it when she was crashed out. bumper support is just not sitting right and going to go back with the usdm bumper support cause its sits to far foward.

Tomorrow morning I'm heading to the tire shop and chaning rims and tire out cause the S.drive are fubar. hopefull I can change rims then headout with the other set that has the good pair of tires to get swapped out.

Marry Jane

Comment

update

Got my white rims back on and got the balanced cause they where way off.
              had to replace one tire no biggie.

also had it washed

all cleaned up.

Marry Jane

Comment

New Update

Got some stuff from ebay and from a member here

ebay:

Energy suspension bushing full kit(red)not installed

5000k H.I.D kit with relay harness(installed)

friends:

armrest (installed)

peformance tech. amp1000watt waiting to get my kicker comp vr12 back

96prelude seats black free(not installed) waiting to pull them of the new prelude my bother inlaw picked and switching them for the for the other ones
                form the 93 where parting out

and for my 93prelude si I got new onepiece headlights and still have a 100bucks to spend.

Marry Jane

Comment

New Update

Got the prelude seats in,worth all the work and just need to button up the
                  armrest down and she all good.

Had my exhaust fixed cause it had a bad leak.

Marry Jane

Comment

another update

installed my kicker 10"inch sub and amp

Marry Jane

Comment

Nice bro! Very Nice!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                      PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
                        Nice bro! Very Nice!
                        thanks bro still have a long way to go.
                        Main page is updated cause I've been laggin it for some time now. finally got the sound back in, sucks that I can only use it when I'm by myself otherwise
                        my daughters would be deaf.

Marry Jane

Comment

Update
                          got some of my bushing kit installed and going to try install more next
                          week.

also took of the new wires and took some pictures of the HID's during the
                          day.

Marry Jane

Comment

took the cb to the car wash, clay bar and hand waxed after I got home.

Marry Jane

Comment

Updates,Updates,updates,lol

Picked up a new battery for the cb. got a honda oddyssey battery to lose some weight, autozone peep(one girl in particular) was
                              being stupid and didn't want to change my battery for me. its been losing power over night and wouldn't hold a charge if I turned on my system to hear some music. they wouldn't change it and said it was good still but I keep telling them that it was going to ruin my alt. and it finally did so I was pissed

So new alternator is in and picked up a new intake filter and felt better throttle response form the filter that kinda looks like the aem style filter.

plan on buying a battery relocation kit some time soon.

Marry Jane

Comment

Originally posted by hondamanf22 View Post
                                Updates,Updates,updates,lol

Picked up a new battery for the cb. got a honda oddyssey battery to lose some weight, autozone peep(one girl in particular) was
                                being stupid and didn't want to change my battery for me. its been losing power over night and wouldn't hold a charge if I turned on my system to hear some music. they wouldn't change it and said it was good still but I keep telling them that it was going to ruin my alt. and it finally did so I was pissed

So new alternator is in and picked up a new intake filter and felt better throttle response form the filter that kinda looks like the aem style filter.

plan on buying a battery relocation kit some time soon.
                                You bought a battery for a Honda Odyssey? Or you bought an Odyssey brand battery?
                                There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X