hondamanf22 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
    You bought a battery for a Honda Odyssey? Or you bought an Odyssey brand battery?
    honda oddyssey and I am aware of the brand that's out there. I got it half price 40 bucks employee price from a friend that works for Oreilly distribution Center

500 cc amps which its never cold hear anyways, clears my hood rather my durlast krap battery would touch my hood which burned a small 1/4 in hole last year and would not clear for shit even had to ditch the battery base plate. taxes are coming so a new yellow top optima battery will replace that

Marry Jane

Comment

Update

I got tired of my grill not fitting on my car with the 92 bumper so I decided to
      fix that problem, so now the grill sits over the little lip that the bumper has will
      keeping my OEM 91 grill. I dont really like the 92 grill.

the black is just paint to see where to fill in.

one of the things that bugged me the most is that my grill always touched
      the jdm lights,rounded off the corners corner and extended the bottom half to go over the lip.
      not done yet still filling in some spots and adding a mesh and emblem later.
      Last edited by hondamanf22; 02-18-2011, 02:51 AM.

Marry Jane

Comment

finally got a decent camera for the wife on V-day this month and was able
        to take some pictures of the cb

Marry Jane

Comment

Im lovin the cb, man I see your in Missouri to. Anywere near KC?

Comment

Originally posted by acefighter028 View Post
            Im lovin the cb, man I see your in Missouri to. Anywere near KC?

I was there like a little over a 1year and some change. I was staying in Tipton
            and worked in KC,grain valley and all those good places. It was chill when I was there and meet some cb members like mundude and MikeW and Steelbluesleeper, all chill guys but I'm back in Cali and trying to go to visit but
            money is tight right know.

Marry Jane

Comment

i just realized you already put the bumper on..

glad it went to someone who deserved it..looks sick

if you want to buy a battery relocation kit I got some 0/1 gauge wire if you want to buy some off me..il sell you fifteen feet for 20 bucks..just trying to get some money back from what I spent on it..lol..lmk man..il be willing to meet you halfway..

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
              Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
              Originally posted by bmxicansd
              so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

Originally posted by cb7rush View Post
                i just realized you already put the bumper on..

glad it went to someone who deserved it..looks sick

Thanks man I couldn't pass it up.

if you want to buy a battery relocation kit I got some 0/1 gauge wire if you want to buy some off me..il sell you fifteen feet for 20 bucks..just trying to get some money back from what I spent on it..lol..lmk man..il be willing to meet you halfway..
                I'll pm you when I got something on me for sure.

Marry Jane

Comment

new with the cb

Got some newer taillights for my bday from my son. Got them off a member and are in such good shape. also took the pin stripe off cause it was missing a piece in the rear bumper and waxed her up but it wasn't waxed in the picture I took. my sig has the old faded lights in it.

Marry Jane

Comment

looking good capucino lover!
                    Blake.
                    1994 Accord Part out!
                    Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
                      looking good capucino lover!
                      thanks man but it looks like you and me are the only ones that like this color or at least my car lol.I took some good picture of the car today with the new camera cause the above^^^^picture was with my evo4 phone.

also cleaned up my trust sp1 exhaust put the grill back on and sits over my jdm bumper lip next to the grill instead of behind it.

I need to start shooting the birds around my tree so they can go away cause
                      they shit all over the car and always crap on her, I park right under it.

Marry Jane

Comment

looking good man, should bring my 22 and have some bird tacos huh
                        Originally posted by scudweiser
                        it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
                        Originally posted by deevergote
                        Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Originally posted by lordoja View Post
                          looking good man, should bring my 22 and have some bird tacos huh

haha just saw this, please bring it. you should see how bad it is right now.

well an update is needed.
                          the cb is down right know due to me blazing up my street and hit a good size pot hole and blew both rear struts and one tire is bubbled. so she's not moving.

Going to Pomona CA, to Function and Form to pick up these
                          so I don't have to wait for it in the mail.

taking the prelude out there but have to drop off my wife at work cause the prelude is her daily driver.

Marry Jane

Comment

Originally posted by hondamanf22 View Post
                            haha just saw this, please bring it. you should see how bad it is right now.
                            Just let me know when
                            im down like charlie brown lol
                            Originally posted by scudweiser
                            it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

^^^^ lol crazy fool.

HELL Yeah

Picked up my TYPE 1's from function and form,I'll get some picks up in a minute.

Marry Jane

Comment

ok boy and girls I feel like a little kid with some new toys

can't wait to put them on, have to probably put these on a night when the kid
                                is sleeping. now I get to put on the rest of the bushing that I have put away
                                Last edited by hondamanf22; 03-30-2011, 03:17 PM.

Marry Jane

Comment

Working...
                                X