Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ADR's balanced and mounted

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

Looking nice man! Now clean that ish up! lol!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
      PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Shame your mirror got busted. I bet it's nice to have your rims back though. I'd like to see that LED kit installed. They're always fun and no matter how many haters there are out there, it always turns heads.

On a side note, found ya on ebay.
        Last edited by Mike1357; 01-27-2011, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Unfortunately I won't be installing the underglow kit. I'm selling it for a friend of mine. The mirror was lucky. I looked at it more carefully after I cleaned it and I noticed that they actually sideswiped my cb. The door trim on the rear is scratched pretty bad and there was a little scratch in the paint above the rear wheel well, so I'll fix those soon.

I found that same add on eBay lol. I was pretty upset that they just took my pics and cruedly photoshopped their grille over mine, but I'm cool with it now. I'm actually kinda honored.

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

Got a little gift from Thailand today

*Cell phone. Sorry for the bad quality.

Comment

Originally posted by rocketman_471 View Post
              Got a little gift from Thailand today

*Cell phone. Sorry for the bad quality.

wish i get a good gift from Thailand...mabye a rocket or better yet a mine bomb!
              VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
              1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
              MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
                wish i get a good gift from Thailand...mabye a rocket or better yet a mine bomb!
                That would be cool lol

Comment

HOA badges installed!!!

Comment

Sweet!!!!! Nice looking HOA badges man!!!!
                    I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                    Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    My coupe!!!
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                    Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

lookin good bro! hah i forgot to take pics of mine after i put them on.. thx for reminding me

8 Accords so far:
                      '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                      '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                      (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Thanks guys I think the best thing is that it covered a scratch! lol

Comment

Finally found a hood bra! Brand new also! The Honda dealership thats near my house went through its inventory and found this hiding away. I wen in there to get a couple of license plate bolt hole covers, which I got for free, but I also walked away with a full nose mask!

Unfortunately I have to wait to install because everything is frozen where I live.
                          Last edited by rocketman_471; 02-25-2011, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rocketman_471 View Post
                            Finally found a hood bra! Brand new also! The Honda dealership thats near my house went through its inventory and found this hiding away. I wen in there to get a couple of license plate bolt hole covers, which I got for free, but I also walked away with a full nose mask!

Unfortunately I have to wait to install because everything is frozen where I live.

Sweet!!!!! I got my Hood bra last week. Cant install mine either cuz its cold as yahoo here!!!
                            I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                            Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            My coupe!!!
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                            Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

So, I thought what the hell. It's warming up and I really wat to put this bra on! So I did!! Washed and waxed the hood and installed....

Comment

Classy lookin. It's cool when you find new old stock at a local dealership.

Comment

Working...
                                X