• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good!
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

how much was the bra?

Comment

Thanks guys! I got the whole nose mask for $58!

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

Wow a brand new hood bra!! Nice!!! and for $58 awesome!!

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
          be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

cb coming along beautiful bro, keep up the good work.. oh and im hating on your bra...
            AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
            JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Thanks guys! I appreciate it!

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

bro...your is awesome super nice ride..love the colors.
                the gauges are AWESOME S7 is the shit

but i have 2 questions for you??
                what kind of lights are those that you have in your trunk that vibe to the music
                and
                how did you set up the lights inside of your car to light up the driver and passenger side so well from the bottom and how many did you use. all the input would be great cause im doing the same to my car but have no idea as to where to start

keep it up...fresh ride

Comment

Originally posted by KeVuPs93CB7 View Post
                  bro...your is awesome super nice ride..love the colors.
                  the gauges are AWESOME S7 is the shit

but i have 2 questions for you??
                  what kind of lights are those that you have in your trunk that vibe to the music
                  and
                  how did you set up the lights inside of your car to light up the driver and passenger side so well from the bottom and how many did you use. all the input would be great cause im doing the same to my car but have no idea as to where to start

keep it up...fresh ride
                  Actually the whole set-up was pretty easy. The lights in the trunk are some LED strips that I got from Wal Mart. They're really small but BRIGHT, so they were perfect for what I wanted to do. I routed the wiring through the trunk lid and out the same hole that the wiring harness for the taillights and the license plate lights comes through. I've also have 3 underneath, shining down into the trunk. One on each side of the trunk where there's just a little bit of an overhang to stick an LED strip to, and one in the center, underneath the center break light. I hid and the wiring inside the panels and the interior pieces and connected them all to a distribution block that's hidden and ran a single wire from the positive output on my amp to the block. As far as the lights in the front, I connected 2 small neon tubes together and screwed them into the plastic covers that hide the seat rail bolts and connected them to a switch. I hope some of that helps

Comment

So this weekend I made a little trip up to Portland to go to a meet at Forged Performance in Troutdale and it was pretty awesome! Had a lot of fun, met some cool people, saw some great cars, but sadly, I had the only CB there. Enjoy!

Fixing some issues with the CB a couple of days before the journey....

The day of the meet, cleaning the car, and guess what I've got sitting next to me lol....

Cars at the meet....

Cars in the shop....

I've got more pics coming, but they're on my GF's IPhone, so hopefully I'll get those up soon.

Comment

Originally posted by rocketman_471 View Post
                      Actually the whole set-up was pretty easy. The lights in the trunk are some LED strips that I got from Wal Mart. They're really small but BRIGHT, so they were perfect for what I wanted to do. I routed the wiring through the trunk lid and out the same hole that the wiring harness for the taillights and the license plate lights comes through. I've also have 3 underneath, shining down into the trunk. One on each side of the trunk where there's just a little bit of an overhang to stick an LED strip to, and one in the center, underneath the center break light. I hid and the wiring inside the panels and the interior pieces and connected them all to a distribution block that's hidden and ran a single wire from the positive output on my amp to the block. As far as the lights in the front, I connected 2 small neon tubes together and screwed them into the plastic covers that hide the seat rail bolts and connected them to a switch. I hope some of that helps

super awesome!!! i got a couple of SMT LED strips in my car 2 with the 3M adhesive tape...that all looks so sick so then the interior neons you got you hooked them up with a relay, inline fuse and holder and a rocker switch somewhere? is that what you did? cause i wanna do the same however i want my LED Strips to light up when i open the door i have a fascination with lights TRUST ME lol thats what attracted to me to your car. oh and BTW i know this is kinda but i was hoping if you knew by any chance the type of bulb name or color or any information in regards to the mint green light that we have in our ash trays for the cb7 cause im trying to figure out what color or bulb watt voltage whatever is cause i kinda have a little project i wanna do

Comment

Some more pics from the meet

*Me, of course lol

Comment

Continued....

The Nissan mini truck that was there....

Comment

Funny story about this meet. When I got into the parking lot and registered, some of the people were standing arouns and just looking at my CB. As I was passing the group, heading to my parking spot, I overheard one of the guys in the group say, " He's just here to show off his intake and exhaust," and started the chuckle. So I parked, popped open my hood and went around and checked-out everyone elses cars and mingled a bit. After a little while, the same guy made it to my car and said, "Wow. It's actually really clean."

You gotta love the haters!

Comment

Hey Josh, car is coming along great man. We still need to get a photoshoot once this retarded coast weather clears up. Keep up the good work man.

Oh, P.S. if your bra ends up missing, i didn't take it.
                              "I'm NOT drunk, I'm avoiding Potholes".

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174029
                              Check out the whip^

Comment

Originally posted by SaiSofine View Post
                                Hey Josh, car is coming along great man. We still need to get a photoshoot once this retarded coast weather clears up. Keep up the good work man.

Oh, P.S. if your bra ends up missing, i didn't take it.
                                Thanks man! This weather lately sucks. And I wouldn't ever assume that you would take my bra lol

Comment

Working...
                                X