rocketman_471 : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other projects....

My buddy Eric's 90 Integra wiring issue with the headlights....

Fixed....

Current Condition: Eric traded this Integra for a 1990 Ford GT Mustang Foxbody

My friend Jesse's 92 Civic Hatch motor swap & front body kit....

AC deleted....

Old motor....

New bumper....

Current Condition: The new motor has a rod knock, so he's trading straight across for a CRX and gets to keep the motor out of this one! The CRX is in perfect working order!

Speaker install and sub system tweak on my sister's boyfriend, Gino

The truck....

Taken apart....

The old and new speakers....

Back in the car....

All buttoned up....

Current Condition: The sound system is all dialed in and sounding AWESOME! I didn't post any pics of the sub tweak because all the problem was a bad ground. Very simple, no work really.

~UPDATE 04/04/10~
    I spent part of my weekend working on a V6 Toyota pickup with my bud Justin, repairing a busted head gasket and water pump. I only got pics of the head clean-up, but here they are....

Dirty....

Clean....

Last edited by rocketman_471; 04-04-2010, 07:45 PM.

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

one clean cb7

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

Thanks a lot!

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

~Update 3/21/09~

New 2.25 inch custom exhaust with a new Vibrant Performance bottle style resonator....

New powdercoated misc. items installed....

Battery tie down bars

Driving light mounting brackets

Lug nuts

New motor bay shot with brackets installed
          Last edited by rocketman_471; 03-21-2010, 10:00 PM.

Comment

New double din CD player installed!!

I just recently bought the Pioneer Premier FH-P800BT Double Din CD Player! I couldn't be happier in my life!

Old CD player out....

Old and new together....

New wires installed....

New double-din deck installed....

Bluetooth microphone....

Comment

I replaced my headlight over this weekend because it got damaged in a storm a little while back, and I owe most of it to djcaz_aom's DIY on black housing OEM headlights: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=diy+black

All of these photos were taken in my friends garage and on my phone

New and old....

Bumper pulled down and headlight out (I couldn't figure out how to get it un-hooked from the inner wheel well splash gaurd)....

All complete again....
              Last edited by rocketman_471; 04-04-2010, 07:46 PM.

Comment

UPDATE!!!

Yesterday, I had attempted to install a new fuel filter, and after cross-threading the first one, having fuel squirt everywhere, getting it so tight it stuck on and wouldn't come off, and after 4 hours of sitting and waiting for some vice grips that never came, I finially got the line off and a new filter on. During my "down time" that I was waiting on the vice grips that I eventually gave up on, my hood spacers arrived in the mail, after waiting for them for over a month! So hopefully I'll be taking some pictures tomorrow with the stickers gone and the spacers in!

Comment

New Pics Update

Sittin' down at my friends shop, waiting for a tune up...

Dorno doing what he does best ...

New hood spacers (It really does decrease under-hood heat a lot!) & total decal removal...

The only decal left on the car...

New "Honda" emblem...

That's it for now. More to come later!!

Comment

Got some new JDM floormats yesterday in the mail, thanks to Joshy! Pics coming soon!!

Comment

New JDM full floormat set! Thanks to Joshy

I just fixed my driving lights today! I got some shots. What do you think?!

Comment

Got my carpets cleaned, for free!!

Before....

After....

Comment

June 5th Silver Falls Meet & BBQ

Some of my favorite photos....

Cruise photos....

Parked at the BBQ....

Down by the falls....

The guys....

My Co-Pilots....

Samantha (My Angel)

Diesel (The Mutt)

Comment

New polished steering wheel center emblem, thanks to TypeG

Comment

glad it got to you safely. and dang, that was a lot of pics, lol.

you do something to this car everyday don't you? lol. later.
                              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
                                glad it got to you safely. and dang, that was a lot of pics, lol.

you do something to this car everyday don't you? lol. later.
                                If I've got the money, I try to do something all the time! Like today, I just replaced my front torque bar and installed my Energy Suspension polyurethane motor mount inserts.

but it was the craziest thing though. When I got the package in the mail, it looked like someone had opened it by ripping it and then taped it back together.

Comment

Working...
                                X