No announcement yet.

rocketman_471 : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just did the bumper light conversion, and it came out great! Check out my DIY for it!

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

I just got it in the mail, but coming soon and new Legend coupe lip!!

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

nice ride pimp...

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

1 Legend coupe lip.... $6.56 out of pocket
          6 bolts with locking nuts & 4 spring clips.... $22.18
          Installation & adjustment time.... 2.5 hrs
          Having a Legend coupe lip on a 90 Accord sedan.... Priceless

Last edited by rocketman_471; 07-23-2010, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
            nice ride pimp...
            Thank you

Comment

Sitting at work! I LOVE the new look from the front! Don't you?!

Comment

So much light!

Comment

So, I got tired of the center of my red and clear tailights shining when the tailights are on, so I got some custom made vinyl strips made to make them look a bit cleaner!

Before....

After....

Side by side....

Finished....

Waht do you think?! I like!

Comment

So, I just went out and got a bottle of McGuiar's trim detailer, and that stuff is AWESOME!! Look for yourself!

Before....

After....

And I did all the trim on my car and it came out beautifully...

Comment

My CB and the GF's Focus down at the park, enjoying the sun....

Comment

So, I was coming out of the parking lot of my bank, and I noticed someone starring at me and they were talking to the person standing next to them. I got a little concerned when the guy pointed to the front of my car. So I got out to see if I had damaged something or what not, and I figured out what they were looking at....

I think it looks pretty sexy, but that's just me

Comment

Yup, it was a good day, indeed.

Comment

Fresh looking car man, how'd you find a good set of clear bumper lamps & corners? LUCKY! Also, what type of paint did you use on your rear drums?

Especially like the front end of your car, looks so clean!

^Clicky for MRT
                            Kelowna Rhinoplasty and Gozie.com.

Comment

Originally posted by StreetNewb View Post
                              Fresh looking car man, how'd you find a good set of clear bumper lamps & corners? LUCKY! Also, what type of paint did you use on your rear drums?

Especially like the front end of your car, looks so clean!
                              Thanks a lot, man. I've gone through a couple of sets of the clear corners, but the bumper lamps haven't failed me yet! On the rear drum, it's anodized blue. It's a high temp paint from Napa, I think.

I love the front of my car! Let me tell you, the Legend coupe lip for this car is worth every penny and every minute to install!

Comment

Totally unintentional, but it was a little cb7 meet!

My friend actually bought the green one about 3 weeks ago with the white one, but the girl he bought them off of is still using he white one till she finds a new car. They need a bit of work, and I'm probably gonna do most of it, but not bad. The white one has a Greddy exhaust and he's giving it to me just for helping him out! F*#k yeah!!

Comment

Working...
                                X