• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MRT- members ride thread

Comment

Oh ok, thanks.

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

i love your color scheme.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
        2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Thanks! I really like it!

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

clean cb

the sedan
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
            the wagon
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
            the integra
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

Very very nice buddy...im loving the shoes..
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Thanks! There's nothing like a sick set of white rims! The only problem is they're discontinued, so if anyone has a set of ADR GT-Sport 17's, I'd love to take them off your hands!

Comment

Car looks good. Keep it up bro!
                  I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                  Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  My coupe!!!
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                  Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Thanks man!

Comment

New Door Speaker Install!!

My old Alpines & my new Pioneers.....

The door is still in great shape.....

Look at this!! Such FUBAR!! I hate the retard that had my car before me.....

My old Alpines.....

Back together again.....

Pioneer 6.5" 3-way, 220 watt speakers! They sound good enough for me.....

Comment

Not a bad start. I think Laurel Blue is probably my 2nd or 3rd favorite Honda color. And it looks good with the white wheels. Check out AccordWarrior, his was pretty sick too.

Its cool because you're pushing Ricer status with the lights and decals, but its done nicely and its not overdone. Your car confuses me, lol.

As far as your plans go, id stick wth the f22 build. Bisi is a good guy and has plenty of good F22 stuff.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Its like Jayson's car reincarnated lol
                          There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It is, isnt it?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                            Originally posted by Jarrett
                            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                              Not a bad start. I think Laurel Blue is probably my 2nd or 3rd favorite Honda color. And it looks good with the white wheels. Check out AccordWarrior, his was pretty sick too.

Its cool because you're pushing Ricer status with the lights and decals, but its done nicely and its not overdone. Your car confuses me, lol.

As far as your plans go, id stick wth the f22 build. Bisi is a good guy and has plenty of good F22 stuff.
                              I don't know whether to be offended or take it as a great compliment, but thanks for the comment!

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                              Its like Jayson's car reincarnated lol
                              Who is Jayson?

Comment

So, I looked up AccordWarrior and found his Accord and my god, that thing is gorgeous! I hope to have mine look half as good as that one! But I think mine's pretty clean right now as well.....

Comment

Working...
                                X