No announcement yet.

rocketman_471 : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey man, i like your cb a lot i think my favorite is the rims. Also like what you've done with the foggies. i don't normally like aftermarket fogs, but they work with the color scheme lookin good!

life is good.

Comment

Dig the wheels, it's pretty loud in that car at night I bet. Peace

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
        hey man, i like your cb a lot i think my favorite is the rims. Also like what you've done with the foggies. i don't normally like aftermarket fogs, but they work with the color scheme lookin good!
        Thanks a lot! I really like those rims too. The only bad thing is they're discontinued........so if you know anyone who has a set, let me know!

Originally posted by tresexohcb View Post
        Dig the wheels, it's pretty loud in that car at night I bet. Peace
        Thanks! It actually is! I've gotten the cops calledon me a number of times to the point that if I get one more phone call, they're gonna ban my car from the city limits!

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

I really like the way the power steering and alternator brackets are powder coated! Too many stickers tho...

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
            I really like the way the power steering and alternator brackets are powder coated! Too many stickers tho...
            Thanks! I've got a guy that'll do anything that's made of metal in any color I want! I have mixed feelings about the stickers. I really like them, but I can't have any tint now...........

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

Hey, if anyone has a Legend coupe lip and/or a DC Integra clock they wanna sell me, just let me know.

Comment

Oh and also anything that has to do with my F22 build. Example: H23 IM, P12 ECU, etc.

Comment

Keep the racing to the track dawg. Peace

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

I usually do I just wanted to mess around a bit on an empty road lol

Comment

Nice cb bro lovin the combination of the blue and white!
                      92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Chinnn View Post
                        Nice cb bro lovin the combination of the blue and white!
                        Thanks bud!

Comment

This video has really nothing to do with my car, but it just goes to show all you guys that wanna throw down $180,000 on a Lamborghini, don't waste your money! Plus, it's super hilarious! Enjoy!

Comment

What size are those tires?

Comment

I'm sittin on 17's

Comment

Updates

Removed "Accord" & "LX" emblems from the rear.....

New CB7Tuner.com logo!!!

And just my motor bay. I love it so.....

Comment

Working...
                                X