No announcement yet.

rocketman_471 : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New front torque motor mount with Energy Suspension motor mount inserts....

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

Guess what I found in the junkyard....

Finially, something of worth in the junkyard!! More pics to come!!

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

Got the mudflaps cleaned up and on the car....

And I finally got the OBX-R rear upper strut bar to match the front!!!!

Comment

I'm really diggin the work you've done and that chrome grille looks awesome. Glad you got rid of the stickers; it looks much cleaner now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
            I'm really diggin the work you've done and that chrome grille looks awesome. Glad you got rid of the stickers; it looks much cleaner now.
            Thank you!

Comment

I got my new 6000k H.I.D. kit yesterday! Traded for my Tenzo-R big brake kit! Thanks again, Shaar!

The H.I.D. kit...

Old vs. New...

Fully installed...

These things are super bright...

Ballasts mounted...

Comment

Nice!

You gonna pick up a relay harness?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                  Nice!

You gonna pick up a relay harness?
                  Relay harness? what would it do?

Comment

instead of drawing power for the headlights thru the stock wiring, it will draw it straight from the battery so you don't wind up with extra crispy wiring or a ballast kicking on and off intermittently.

Comment

Oh ok. Cool. I ight just get one. Anything in particular I should look for when buying a relay harness?

Comment

I'd look for one that has quality wire material and enough total length for you to wire everything the way you want. That and one that's compatible with your setup (has the correct 9006 connectors). Check any reputable HID company and they should have a relay harness for around $15.

The one I got didn't have enough length for me to route it the way I wanted so I've got it ghetto rigged for now (held in place with the grille screws).

Comment

I'm new to HID's. What's a good company?

Comment

http://www.shop.3bspecialties.com/HI...ID-Harness.htm

1999 BMW M3
                            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I've heard a few good things about 3B. If DDM Tuning has made their relay harness longer, or if you can call them and ask for a longer kit, then they would also be a good place to pick one up from. I know another member got theirs from theretrofitsource.com and it had enough slack to properly route it as well as a replaceable relay.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X