Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
    the car is looking good man, of course i love the color

everything is looking good on it, but i'm not really feeling the autozone fogs or the mesh behind the grill, but i cant really say much since i had the same mesh behind mine for a while!
    Of course you, of all people, would love the color! Yeah, I don't perfer the fogs. What I really want is a set of OEM fogs! But I don't have the cash right now to get a pair. So that's what I'm stuck with. The grille, on the other hand, I think just sets the front off nicely! With the clear bumper lights and corner lights, it fits in beautifully! But I do have to admit, your color matched grille looks pretty sick as well

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

Man, this car gets better and better ever time I see it. Looks great! And the bottoming out the lip at the bank, .

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
        Man, this car gets better and better ever time I see it. Looks great! And the bottoming out the lip at the bank, .
        Thanks

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

So I had an issue with my battery a couple of days ago. I'd park it, turn everything off, shut the motor off, do something for about 30 or so minutes, and the battery would be dead. Checked everything out, nothing was left on or drawing any power, alternator was good, I event unplugged the car from the battery after I had shut it off one day, came out later, same thing. So I decided to upgrade my battery. Drove 60 miles to get one, but I finially got my Optima battery!

Everything works %1000 better than before. Strong start up, no flickering of lights at night when my bass is hitting. Lovin' it! The only bad part was the Les Schwab guys that installed the battery broke my battery tie down bar. They installed it while I was signing the paperwork.
          Last edited by rocketman_471; 09-24-2010, 05:27 PM.

Comment

I scored BIG at the junkyard today!

94 Legend sedan front lip (for sale on my sale thread ) and hood dampers!!

I'll have the lip cleaned up and looking like new tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by rocketman_471 View Post
              So I had an issue with my battery a couple of days ago. I'd park it, turn everything off, shut the motor off, do something for about 30 or so minutes, and the battery would be dead. Checked everything out, nothing was left on or drawing any power, alternator was good, I event unplugged the car from the battery after I had shut it off one day, came out later, same thing. So I decided to upgrade my battery. Drove 60 miles to get one, but I finially got my Optima battery!

Everything works %1000 better than before. Strong start up, no flickering of lights at night when my bass is hitting. Lovin' it! The only bad part was the Les Schwab guys that installed the battery broke my battery tie down bar. They installed it while I was signing the paperwork.
              engine bay look super clean.

Comment

Awesome junkyard finds. You'll love em.

Comment

Thanks a lot for your comments guys!

Comment

Looked outside, perfect lighting, took some pics...

I also got some more PasswordJDM.com bolts and washers to dress up my bay a little more (sorry for the poor quality, camera phone)...

Comment

Good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                        Good stuff.
                        My #1 fan! Thanks

Comment

awesome dude, im loving the new bolts. with that kind of attention to detail i would really suggest a battery relocation and at least a mild wire tuck and your engne bay would really pop. i really wouldnt suggest going as far as i am though, because it is frankly just a pain in the ass. im sure you dont want your car to be down for almost 2 years

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

nice engine bay man!! I really like it!
                            blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

So, I got my new IM & TB! H23 lower runners w/ F22A6 upper plenum and TB! Gotta clean it, get a Bisi heat shielding gasket and bolt it up! Stoked to find out how much it'll actually improve! Pics to come soon.

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                                awesome dude, im loving the new bolts. with that kind of attention to detail i would really suggest a battery relocation and at least a mild wire tuck and your engne bay would really pop. i really wouldnt suggest going as far as i am though, because it is frankly just a pain in the ass. im sure you dont want your car to be down for almost 2 years
                                I want to do a mild tuck, just to clear up all of the mess that's under there, but I'm not sure on where to put a couple of things, like the injector resister. Other than that, it should be a piece of cake!

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
                                nice engine bay man!! I really like it!
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X