Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocketman_471
    replied
    I haven't been on here in FOREVER. My apologies. I don't intend to make this a sob story, it's just my life...... Since I moved here to Arizona, A LOT of shit has gone on in my life. First and foremost, I wrecked my car. For a while afterwards I didn't have a job, so I never fixed it. It's still sitting in Tempe, but she's still broke. Secondly, my roomate got into some seriously hardcore shit and I had to move out of my old apartment or I would've gone to jail for kicking the shit out of him. But I didn't want to mess up things at UTI, since I have a 4.0 still . As of recently, he couldn't pay rent without me there and decided not to sign me off the lease, just to be a dickhead, so he decided to trash the place and steal the fridge, microwave, and the washer and dryer. I found that out the same day my dad told me that he got a call from the guy that owns the show in Tempe that my car has been sitting at, who informed him that they got the car on a lift and realized the frame is tweeked. So unfortunately the car is totalled. All of this after i geta great job and next paycheck, I was going to buy the parts to get her back on the road. FML So.......hopefully soone I'll have the car stripped and taken away so that I can save up and get another CB7 soon. But this time I'm getting an EX. I'll keep you guys updated on what all is going to happen.

A pic of just after the crash as promised...

Leave a comment:

• mercyboy
    replied
    hope your ok man.....hope you still working on that car........PIC PICS ON THE BUILDING DAMAGE PROGRESS

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Nice updates. I really want one of those edm vent buttons to cover the whole were the but the alarm blinker on. How much did you pay for it?

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    Wow, it's been a while since I've checked in on this thread. Nice progress. All the little touches are really nice, especially that EDM button.

Leave a comment:

• MyDianaZ06
    replied

I spot a nail in a side wall...lol

plus a bad ass CB

Leave a comment:

• Tippey764
    replied
    Every time i see your name i think

I always hear in my head from 1:20-1:25 lol

Leave a comment:

• rocketman_471
    replied
    So I've got some bad news, I wrecked my car today. I was leaving work, getting onto I-10, and I must've forgot that they have stop lights and I rear ended a truck. It's fixable, but the hood, grille, drivers headlight, drivers fender, radiator, fans, and the core support are all toast. There may be more, but I don't know yet. I'm going to try to get it back home soon to try and piece it back together and at least run, but I don't know what the eventual outcome will be.

Leave a comment:

• rocketman_471
    replied
    Originally posted by ctrain103 View Post
    wow. I really admire your engine bay
    Originally posted by dee18701 View Post
    Love the Engine Bay!
    Love the Interior!
    and Love the way it looks so clean with no wipers...lol
    Nice CB
    Thanks guys

Leave a comment:

• rocketman_471
    replied
    Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
    It was nice meeting you Josh. And definitely a nice cb too.
    It was definitely nice meeting you too and seeing your cb. One of the cleanest I've seen in person.

Leave a comment:

• dee18701
    replied
    Love the Engine Bay!
    Love the Interior!
    and Love the way it looks so clean with no wipers...lol
    Nice CB

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    It was nice meeting you Josh. And definitely a nice cb too.

Leave a comment:

• ctrain103
    replied
    wow. I really admire your engine bay

Leave a comment:

• rocketman_471
    replied
    Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
    Ah shit!!!!!!! I want one of those switches!
    Yeah I like it, but I kinda feel like a ra-tard when people ask me what it does and I say nothing lol

Leave a comment:

• Daheavyking
    replied
    Ah shit!!!!!!! I want one of those switches!

Leave a comment:

• rocketman_471
    replied
    So I got the wagon cargo trunk flooring that I've been looking for since I saw the conversion for the first time in a sedan!

A little dirty, but I cleaned it up a bit and it only cost me $35 to get it! So I'm pretty excited to get this in

Leave a comment:

Working...
X